Regeneration

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Feb 15, 2023 5:10 pm
A world full of rich history and manipulative gods. Four individuals meet under mysterious circumstances, brought together by a even more mysterious benefactor. What fate awaits these four strangers?

Looking for 4 players for a d&d 5e game.. Everything isn't 100% ready but it is ready enough to start. Let me know if you have any questions.
Feb 15, 2023 5:30 pm
Not sure if I have capacity for the game, but I do love to ask questions :)
What's approximate Game Duration and Post Frequency - few months/ few years? Do you expect players to post almost daily/weekly?
PC restrictions and starting level? I know some players have their PC idea with a UA or even homebrew subclass/race, would you allow a PC outside official rules?
What type of adventuring players will be doing? I do read the patron is mysterious by design, but could you at least tell if players will be exploring unexplored wilderness, looting dungeons, developing their relationship with different groups? Some players may be afraid PCs will simply execute all sorts of tasks on behalf of the mysterious benefactor without understanding and ability to influence the big story?
Feb 15, 2023 5:36 pm
As far as overall duration, I can keep going as long as need be, honestly. Post at least 1/day except weekends.

I have a list of races, it's almost all of them but a few just don't fit. Start at level 1 for some pre-adventure stuff. I'm pretty much a official race/class guy.

I'm hoping to incorporate a little bit of everything, but it honestly depends on the paths the PCs choose.
Feb 15, 2023 8:56 pm
Sounds intriguing, I’m interested
Feb 16, 2023 1:30 am
Would it be primarily combat or roleplay?

How much would backstories matter and how creative could we be with them?

I'd be interested in this, assuming the details don't change that :)
Feb 16, 2023 1:34 am
I like to mix RP and combat but it depends on how the group handles things.

Back stories can be as creative as you like as long as they fit it preestablished lore.
Feb 16, 2023 1:57 am
Pick me, pick me, pick me.... lol

Hill Dwarf Druid ok, I've got one ready to go.
Last edited February 16, 2023 1:59 am
Feb 16, 2023 6:12 am
this does sound promising. I am interested.
Feb 19, 2023 4:15 am
I would like to join if there's space yet. Got any races/classes you would prefer for the campaign concept? I would like to play anything that fits.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.