GenCon bound!

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Aug 3, 2016 7:30 pm
I'm gonna be less active than usual over the next few days, as I'll be at GenCon! I'm looking forward to the largest tabletop game convention in the US, and hopefully I'll be able to promote GP some. As always, if you're at GenCon, reach out and let's met up! I have a few spare GP shirts, which are free, if you're willing to wear them around conventions and mention GP to people. I have plenty of business cards too if you want to grab some to give to people you game with. If you're free Friday night 10:30ish, I'm trying to put together a meetup! Otherwise, I'll be spending my mornings in the expo hall, afternoons and evening's in various RPG games, including running one for the first time. Except Saturday evening; still don't have plans for then.

You can check out my schedule; I'll be checking Twitter as often as I have signal, in case you want to reach out to me. I'll also check the site as often as I can. Also remember that Dog Might has a coupon for GenCon attendees. It's the same as their standard coupon, but if they get a lot of attention through GP, I can convince them to offer a bigger discount next time!

Hope you all have a great rest of your week and weekends, whether you're at GenCon or GenCant!
Aug 3, 2016 7:34 pm
Have a great time, wish I could make it out there to meet you guys in person :)
Aug 3, 2016 7:44 pm
Safe travels!
Aug 3, 2016 9:45 pm
Was really hoping to be able to break away for a day to get down there for any type of get together that might happen. Just isn't going to work out this year. Adulting sucks!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.