Everyday Heroes

Jun 7, 2023 4:54 pm
So, I was wondering if anyone had any experience with it?

I dug the old D20 Modern when it was based on the 3.5 system, and this seems to be D20 Modern 5E, so I'm at least curious about it.

As a fairly new product (released in December, iirc) I've not found any... free material... beyond the early quickstart stuff. I'm tempted, but as a $30 .pdf I'm hesitant to just drop the money with nothing to really go off of.

Thus, I figured I'd see if anyone here had some real info.
Jun 7, 2023 10:58 pm
There ard a couple of reviews on YouTube for Everyday Heroes. I had a good experience with d20 Modern games back in the day but I'm skeptical of Everyday Heroes since it's based on 5e...
Jun 8, 2023 12:36 am
I'm always skeptical of reviews. When their livelihood is tied to producing content and sponsors, they aren't always as unbiased as one mighr hope. It's why I'd rather hear from the average gamers.
Jun 9, 2023 8:03 am
I thought the previous modern setting for dnd 5e, "Amazing Adventures" did quite a good job of tweaking the 5e framework for modern adventure. (from reading, not playing). You can find a bit more about that older game, online.

Don't know about this Everyday Heroes, though. Not sure I like the look of those branded film mini settings... A good core book should be enough on its own. Maybe just crowdfunding gimmicks to lure the fans...
Jul 14, 2023 9:03 pm
If it's based on 5e, I'll give it a pass. 5e just seems overpowered in favor of the players to me.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.