Numenera goes up a level

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Aug 23, 2016 4:52 pm
I finally got around to updating the Numenera character sheet to Angular. It means it'll work a bit nice, and moves me another step closer to getting the site running as a single-page app. It also gave me a chance to go over creating a Cypher character sheet (not yet in place) and updates to The Strange (not done yet either). The design is almost the same, with a few tweaks, but also some fixed typos.

As always, let me know if you find any bugs! Next up: my long mysterious 7th Sea upgrades!
Aug 23, 2016 5:31 pm
A couple bugs!

1. My cyphers are gone!

2. When I click Edit, my pool fields become blank!

EDIT: My Character

EDIT2: My Damage fields on my weapon become blank when I go to edit as well
Aug 23, 2016 5:44 pm
WTF... I tested to make sure no one would lose any data when I upgraded the sheet, and yet of course, in production, it's lost... I have backups I can restore to, with the last backup being 52 minutes before I upgraded the sheets. I don't know if I should restore and potentially lose new changes, or not...
Aug 23, 2016 6:02 pm
Ok, cyphers should be back, working on why attributes and damage aren't showing.
Aug 23, 2016 6:11 pm
I put in some fixes to attributes and damage; any better?
Aug 23, 2016 6:16 pm
Works perfectly now, thank you!
Aug 23, 2016 6:20 pm
Trust production to never work properly.
Aug 23, 2016 6:27 pm
Production is the best test server.
Aug 23, 2016 8:55 pm
Keleth says:
Trust production to never work properly.
https://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/9689481.jpg
Sep 5, 2016 5:59 pm
I'm a new face at Gamers Plane, and I signed up specifically to check out the possibilities for some Cypher System gaming. So, seeing this as the most recent update and seeing that you're working toward Cypher System setting-neutral tools is great news. I'm looking forward to seeing how this progresses.
Oct 18, 2016 5:39 pm
Echoing Darketower, awesome news.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.