[Recruitment Thread] Descent into Khyber, Fate

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

ClosedFate CorePublic4 / weekJoshuaMabry
Delve into the sanity draining darkness of Khyber, the Underdark of Eberron. Some of the demiplanes that make up the deepest parts of Khyber touch Xoriat, the Plane of Madness, and from thence come alien aberrations and inscrutable intelligences of all kinds. Others contain hordes of fiends waiting for the time their demonic overlords are free so that they may run rampant across the world again. Into these strange, deadly, impossible worlds we shall wade.

Apr 13, 2024 2:37 pm
I'm looking for two or three more players for a game using Fate that will be set in Eberron and explore some pretty horrific themes. There will be some psychological horror, body modification horror, and probably some gore. We'll build characters together using the Fate system. I'm hopeful this game will last about a year, with a posting pace of four times a week or so. This game is open to any, regardless of experience with the setting or Fate. This game is specifically friendly to marginalized groups. To apply post in this thread or PM me. I'll monitor the thread until Monday 4/15 and then make choices.
Apr 13, 2024 4:42 pm
I've already expressed my interest in PM, but I'll say it here too. I'm looking forward to the opportunity to learn about FATE and Eberron, which I've heard talked about but don't know anything.

Hopefully some people excited about the system and the world show up to play!
Apr 13, 2024 9:31 pm
I’m interested! I bet Princeton probably is too!
Apr 13, 2024 9:34 pm
Send him the link to the thread. :-)
Apr 14, 2024 7:06 am
I would love to learn about the system and join if you still have space!
Apr 15, 2024 2:08 pm
Hey folks. I've decided to invite @Branywine4ever and @Pford316. @trippenson I'll keep you in mind for the next game I run. Thank you everyone for applying.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.