[D&D 5e] Neverwinter Security Agency

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

load previous
Apr 25, 2024 6:17 pm
I'll take those of you which are in the smallest number of games Sending out Invites, shortly but won't be available for a bit to respond to questions, for a bit Introduce yourselves make your way over to the discord and maybe talk about what y'all are interested in playing.

Welcome @thorsman99, @JoshuaMabry, @grifter730, and @AnonGL, @Gearspark
AnonGL says:
12:54 CDT
I have no idea what any of the H1-H3 things are talking about or who "Adam Hellrider" is, so hopefully that's not a requirement. I'll throw my hat in the ring for this game as well.
Don't worry about that, it's a version of Balder's Gate Into Avernus, that has been run multiple time by the same DM, one of the best games I've played in on here but that's besides the point.
runekyndig says:
Even if I represent a H1 player, I have set myself some hard rules that prevent me from joining KoldikSteelskin game here
Don't worry no hard feelings, I'm pretty sure you were in too many games to get in anyways.
Last edited April 25, 2024 6:19 pm
Apr 25, 2024 8:36 pm
Hopefully I can get on the wait list in case any openings pop up.

My list of actual games isn't actually as long as it looks. A couple are dead, waiting for a return. A couple are super-casual (like, 2-3 posts a week), one is just a stockpile of resources and information, and one is ending soon.
Apr 26, 2024 12:04 am
MaJunior says:
Hopefully I can get on the wait list in case any openings pop up.

My list of actual games isn't actually as long as it looks. A couple are dead, waiting for a return. A couple are super-casual (like, 2-3 posts a week), one is just a stockpile of resources and information, and one is ending soon.
You're my go to, now. I mean of course I hope not to have to call on you, but I also know I enjoy playing with you, so if I need someone I'll send you a message.
Apr 26, 2024 12:13 am
I'm here if/when I'm needed. 👍

You do not have permission to post in this thread.