App?

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Sep 16, 2016 3:38 am
Just wanted to know if the idea has been brought up before and taken into consideration, I know myself and many of the other users use our smartphone to go on the site and while the mobile site is fairly well-designed, I think an app could be more streamlined. Would that be too much work, not worth it, or is it on the short list?
Sep 16, 2016 1:17 pm
It's unfortunately on the long list. I'm more likely to make the site responsive over an app on the current path, but the problem is time and money. I'm a good programmer, I'm a meh designer (as you can see). Hiring someone to get me responsive designs would take far more money than I could justify on a pet project site that basically makes just enough to cover it's yearly costs and a bit to cover a convention or two (which I go to as Gamers' Plane to promote). If the site starts to make more money, I'll be glad to invest in mobile friendliness.

One thing I am looking to do soon though is make it so the menu is more accessible when zoomed in, as that's not something I thought of when I created the new header.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.