Custom Card Decks

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Sep 16, 2016 8:40 am
I was wondering, would it be possible to create custom decks? Both as in decks with say standard playing cards but nonestabdard configurations (for games like Dark), and as in adding cards that aren't in a standard deck (like adding Major Arcana cards for games like Fools Journey).

I know it's a bit niche, but I would find it useful for a couple of games I'd like to run...
Sep 16, 2016 1:19 pm
If you want to do standard playing cards (like the current decks) with a different variant, send that over, I can add it pretty quick. In the future, I will have a way to setup a standard deck in non-standard ways. As for non-standard cards, that depends entirely on if the graphics for said cards are publicly usable on their own or with a free license.
Sep 16, 2016 1:46 pm
I can wait for that future, as the nonstandard decks of standard cards used in Dark are assembled during character generation, so there is no way of knowing what's needed in advance unless I'm doing pregens.

In the particular case I mentioned of non-standard cards, there are public domain card art, though one should be careful as the most popular set is actually only in the public domain by U.S. Law, and is actually still the IP of the creators in Europe, but I digress. To be fair though all you'd need to do really is take a standard deck, and a Knight to each Suite and then add trump cards that are just numberes 0 through 21.
Sep 16, 2016 1:56 pm
If it's public domain in the US, that's fine, the site is registered in the US.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.