Ooc stuff, Announcements, etc

Feb 25, 2015 6:53 pm
When you won't be able to play, chatter, game announcements, anything that doesn't go on the other forums!
Feb 25, 2015 7:05 pm
Hi everyone, illustrious player Skydut has asked me when we're starting the game. I'll be doing mecha rules and extra info today in the forum, but I can say we can start tomorrow after working times, and POSSIBLY first game post tonight. I'd like to wait for more players as well.

Second order of business: Sky has also mentioned that he can't post in the forums. Is there something I need to turn on or something?

Last: if you can't reach the game's forums from its page, just go to the list of forums and find our game.
Feb 25, 2015 7:32 pm
Gah I now realize I have to give everyone permission to post, but can't do it on my phone. I'll be able to around 5 mountain time and will be on from then.
Feb 26, 2015 12:23 am
Hi all I'm home, this is slightly infuriating...Can anyone help me out? I'm trying to get this game off the runway but there's always issues...I'm trying to give everyone permission to post in the forums for this game, but when I head to the 'permissions' part of the admistrator's forum view, I hit give group permission, but it just gives me a little minimized window to browse the site. Any insight (pm me)? I'll ask somewhere else as well.
Feb 26, 2015 1:44 am
Looks like I can post.
Feb 26, 2015 1:45 am
Yep, Keleth does it again.
Feb 26, 2015 2:06 am
Hi all, forums are back up! Read thru everything and post your characters please.
Feb 26, 2015 2:25 am
Not only can I post here, but it appears that I also have moderator privileges as well.
Feb 26, 2015 2:46 am
"With great power..." I'm not even going to finish that.
Feb 26, 2015 2:58 am
Kaizival says:
"With great power..." I'm not even going to finish that.
Hell, I can edit your post, I could finish it for you... :-)
Feb 26, 2015 4:04 am
Just wanted to say hi all and I can't wait to play!
Feb 26, 2015 4:54 am
Greetings szemely, Skydut, and Kaizival! (you there gardner...?) What do you think of this game so far?
Feb 26, 2015 5:08 am
Excited for sure! 😃
Feb 26, 2015 5:18 am
"Sempai, this game is going to be all about (spoilers again...)"

I'm a little disappointed in the lack of interest for the game, I thought people would be all over this, so before my first story post I'm going to try to drum up 2 more players and see if Kenny is still breathing.

Do you know anyone who may be interested in playing before i storm the forums?
Feb 26, 2015 8:46 am
I can confirm that I am, indeed, breathing. Was getting the Numenera books for the game. I should be ready to go today.
Feb 26, 2015 7:44 pm
@KennyGardnerIII You just got the Numenera books? That is real cool! Are you reading it for the first time?
Feb 26, 2015 10:57 pm
Hi runners, before I start the game I'd like to get the full amount of players. I have asked the forums for more players. Also, any one you know interested in playing? Kids? Grandparents? Friends? Anyone who loves mecha, anime, and can take some emotional trauma?
Feb 27, 2015 12:29 am
Aw... Well I'm okay with that. I'd of course like to start right now, but I can understand that it'd be like running two game for those players who show up later. Hopefully we won't wait too long.
Feb 27, 2015 1:46 am
Ah man...okay. I don't know anyone who'd play...Poo.
Feb 27, 2015 3:35 am
What sort of perks to Runners receive from joining or being a Guardian? Armor? Weapons? Shins?
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.