Hi all! Looking for some info on dungeon world

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Nov 12, 2016 1:29 pm
I see that DW is listed in the systems tabs, but when I create a character or start a game it's not listed. I understand how difficult it must be to include every playbook so I was wondering how DW players and gm's use character sheets. Is it just text in the text box or is there a form-fillable way of doing it? Thanks for any help.
Nov 12, 2016 1:42 pm
Hi zoomzilla. There are a few people who've run DW, so I'll wait for them to respond how they've done it so far, but from the dev side, I can say that originally, the site couldn't support DW's multi-char sheet system. I've since modified the way it works so that we could theoretically do it, but I've been stuck with other projects and haven't been able to get back to DW, though I fully plan to. I suspect, so far people have either been using online PDFs they're sharing with each other, a la other PbP sites, or using the Custom character sheet with the empty text box.
Nov 12, 2016 2:08 pm
Characters are generally pretty simple, so I've always used the text box in the Custom character sheet for mine.
Nov 12, 2016 3:09 pm
For the DW game I'm running I selected Dungeon World as the game system and then enabled Custom character sheets, which, as the others have mentioned, us just a text box but works well enough. :-)

Edit: having said that though, my players seem to prefer maintaining a character sheet in Google Docs.
Last edited November 12, 2016 3:10 pm
Nov 12, 2016 3:15 pm
I've found a form fillable pdf generic character sheet that would be perfect. Is there any way to import this for use in game?
Nov 12, 2016 3:45 pm
No method of importing yet. You can link it in a forum post, but that's it right now.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.