Things you'd like to see in the game

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Mar 6, 2015 8:40 pm
Hi all, this is where you can suggest stuff you'd like to see in the game, or say some things you'd like changed. I was thinking:
*what sorts of mecha you'd like
*what you'd like the story/game to be more like
*etc.
Mar 6, 2015 8:54 pm
I was thinking of including a civil unrest aspect to the game, for example, where you would defend the city but would also have to take care of it's citizens, and manage riots, droughts, poverty, and hidden invaders, in one way or another.
Mar 7, 2015 1:25 am
I also have two vague ideas of the next mechs you will acquire, but what types of mecha do you want? For the sake of story your dream mecha probably isn't just going to land on your doorstep, but I'd like ideas of what you'd like to see mecha wise. Upgrades? Part swapping?
Mar 8, 2015 3:50 am
Kaizival says:
I was thinking of including a civil unrest aspect to the game, for example, where you would defend the city but would also have to take care of it's citizens, and manage riots, droughts, poverty, and hidden invaders, in one way or another.
I would love some political intrigue from the city to add to the chaos outside the walls. I'm not sure why runners would be in charge of managing poverty unless we were just sent to quell riots as a result of the poverty. (Which would be a great personal moment for Osiris as a street rat.)
Mar 8, 2015 3:50 am
Kaizival says:
I also have two vague ideas of the next mechs you will acquire, but what types of mecha do you want? For the sake of story your dream mecha probably isn't just going to land on your doorstep, but I'd like ideas of what you'd like to see mecha wise. Upgrades? Part swapping?
I would just like some extra customization to make each of our mechs unique not only in look, but also in function as a member of the team.
Mar 8, 2015 4:21 am
I'm liking those two ideas as well, I say include em'. Are we going to be venturing outside the city sometimes though? I'd like some fresh air from all the rotting slug carcasses, and it'd be nice to go somewhere else sometimes.
Mar 8, 2015 4:29 am
Senpaiki says:
I'm liking those two ideas as well, I say include em'. Are we going to be venturing outside the city sometimes though? I'd like some fresh air from all the rotting slug carcasses, and it'd be nice to go somewhere else sometimes.
Yes, I have some excursions planned, don't worry about it.
Mar 8, 2015 4:53 am
If we're talking about new mechs, I think Spax is going to stick with Gion for... well... ever I suppose. Unless the big Defensers "consciousness" can be transplanted into another body. But that would only be a last resort. I like the id a of Spax being a nostalgic.

http://mobileframezero.wikia.com/wiki/ST-08_Fat_Snake?file=ST-08SLC_Fat_Snake.jpg

Anyway, if Gion can be upgraded that's fine and dandy. Above is a link to a picture I think gives me a good visual representation of what a "new-and-improved" Gion would look like. A bit chubby, heavy armor, slow but strong, and keeping as symmetrical as possible.

(P.S. If you get a chance check out Mobile Frame Zero: Rapid Attack. It's a miniatures battling game that uses Mecha made of Legos. MF0:RA The game is very fun, and it gives me a chance to "play" with my lego collection again. Not that I need a reason. ;-)

Oh, and the pdf rules are free! This game was the very first Kickstarter I ever backed.

I've thought about creating a story-centric game here on GP based on the MF0 world, and using the mech battle rules. Pretty simple stuff. Hmm... Maybe?
Mar 8, 2015 5:20 am
Quote:
(P.S. If you get a chance check out Mobile Frame Zero: Rapid Attack. It's a miniatures battling game that uses Mecha made of Legos. MF0:RA The game is very fun, and it gives me a chance to "play" with my lego collection again. Not that I need a reason. ;-)
I'm going to respond to that in the OOC thread.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.