Thought: Sort by "Last Post"

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Nov 19, 2016 5:40 pm
Hey Keleth, I know you're busy and things like this may not be very high on your list, but I was thinking it'd be nice to be able to sort forums/games in the Game Forums by the date of the Last Post? I'm a bit of a voyeur and like browsing active, open games and this functionality would help my creeping. Maybe I'm the only one, but figured I'd put it out there.

Also, in a kind of unrelated issue, I have my game marked as Public (I think), but I can't see it on the forums if I'm logged out. So I'm wondering if other people can see it if they wanted to creep around? And what else I can do to make sure my game is visible to anyone who wants to click on it?

Thank you for your time, m^2
Nov 19, 2016 6:07 pm
For searching by last post, you can click on the "Latest Posts" link on the upper right. Or you can bookmark the URL
http://gamersplane.com/forums/search/?search=latestPosts
Nov 19, 2016 6:19 pm
Thanks for the pro-tip CancerMan!

It's still not perfect, as it just shows threads, which is awfully muddled. I still think there'd be value in being able to sort the Games themselves.
Last edited November 19, 2016 6:23 pm
Nov 19, 2016 8:49 pm
I do want to do a lot to improve game searching/finding/playing/browsing/stalking. I'll have to take this in mind as I redesign the system. The currently "public game" system is VERY unwieldly...

As for your game, I'll look into it. If it's public, it should be visible if you're not logged in.
Nov 24, 2016 8:08 am
Huge fan of this idea. I've often wanted to list the games by most recent.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.