Part 4: Wave Echo Cave

load previous
Jun 26, 2017 1:26 am
Kama divides the contents of the chest equally amongst the group, leaving the scrolls and battleaxe for anyone that wants them. "Remind me to use this goblet when we get back to town," he says, hefting the moonstone-laden cup. "This thing is worthy of a toast!"
Last edited June 26, 2017 1:27 am
Jun 27, 2017 11:50 pm
If no one wants the scrolls, Stormsong will make use of them.

"Kama -- you sure you don't want this axe!?" He feels the weight -- this is more like a Goliath's weapon, but he'd be happy to trade for Talon...
OOC:
surely someone wants some of this -- I can't make away with all the magic items!!
"...but we will have that toast, to Xora Dragonslayer! And her handsome henchmen! Aaahahaha!!"
Last edited June 27, 2017 11:54 pm
Jun 28, 2017 12:04 am
"Eh, I already got one," says Kama, hefting his greataxe, still bloodied by green dragon. "But if there's a song to be made for a weapon, you can make one for Talon." He holds out the longsword to Stormsong.
Jun 30, 2017 3:10 am
Impressed and honored that Kama would think to offer him Talon, Stormsong waves him off, "The more I think about it, Talon's story and yours are intertwined...don't be surprised when you hear your tale told around a campfire or the hearth at an inn one day. But I thank ye."
OOC:
is this goodbye?
Jun 30, 2017 12:21 pm
OOC:
Yeah, that's all of it. Unless you have plans to do more stuff.
Jul 1, 2017 5:15 pm
OOC:
It was a pleasure, all! As always, excellent game mastery, Naatkinson! See you guys around the multiverse that is Gamersplane!
Jul 1, 2017 8:31 pm
EPILOGUE

Having developed an affinity for the people, Kama settled in Phandalin. He wanted to make good on his promise to help as secondary blacksmith, farmhand, or as part of the town guard; the latter being especially relevant with the return of Wave Echo Cave to industrious prosperity.
Jul 3, 2017 1:40 pm
Stormsong accompanied Kama to Phandalin, spendt a little time at the Stonehill inn sharing tales of the green dragon of Thundertree. After a tenday, he makes his good byes and heads north, craving some cooler weather and seeking his fortune in Winterhaven.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.