New PM system

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Mar 16, 2015 3:38 am
More than a bit delayed, but up in style, I've got a new PM system in place!

I began learning AngularJS a while back, and I knew it'd be great for Gamers' Plane. I decided that when my redesign was done, I'd move the entire site to Angular, but in the mean time, I could move sections of the site over. The first, a relatively simple one, is the PM system!

I'm not sure how much you guys will notice has changed, but from a dev point of view, its a big difference. It should be a bit smoother, and prettier, and will really click together when more sites become Angular based. That said, I noticed a bit of touch with pagination, so I have that disabled for the moment. I'm gonna try to have that up later tonight or by tomorrow. Also, seems my code to stop caching isn't working exactly right, so you may have to refresh pages to get it working properly. Still gotta sort out that stupid caching...

UPDATE: I've fixed the issue where pages weren't weren't changing correctly, as well as added pagination. Yeh, pagination! It's not as friendly as I'd like, but I'm working on it.
Mar 16, 2015 2:41 pm
All of my PMs are missing - Inbox and Outbox. Also, the top orange bar says "Private Messages - {{box}}"
Mar 16, 2015 2:46 pm
It's working now, thanks!
Mar 16, 2015 2:51 pm
Hullo, Keleth,

All I'm seeing in my Inbox folder is junk characters and lots of squiggly brackets.
Mar 16, 2015 3:26 pm
As I mentioned in the original post, you may have to refresh the page once or twice to clear out your cache. I'm working on caching issues, but for now, it can be fixed just by forcing your browser to reload the page (most browsers work just by holding shift and clicking the reload button).

You do not have permission to post in this thread.