Hello

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Aug 13, 2014 2:41 am
Shawn here.

As stated in other threads, the idea of the PnP RPGs always intrigued me but, unfortunately, I never had the ability to play (as a kid we either played outside or just played regular video games) as I am from a small town so there weren't many kids in the area that I hung around with that were rally into RPGs back then.

I'm mainly a PC gamer (been playing SWTOR a lot, but I alos love playing the Civ games, and other RTSes) and I tend to play console games (mainly just the sports ones). I played DDO and LOTRO as well.

I was asked if I played KOTOR ... I did. I never really finished it but I did enjoy what I played. I played a little bit of Skyrim, Fallout, etc as well, so I do have a general idea of XP, leveling skills up and such so I more than "no idea" but not much.

Looking forward to the Trials game to see what I can learn.
Aug 13, 2014 3:45 am
Welcome! I played DDO forever... I still go back now and then, because it really is that good.

Hopefully you catch the TTRPG bug thanks to Gamers Plane, and we can help hook you onto cooler and cooler games!
Aug 14, 2014 2:02 am
I played DDO for a brief while, but it pales in comparison to playing actual d&d or even something more like Baldurs Gate Dark Alliance 2.
I'm also mainly a PC gamer when not playing tabletops with friends, though lately been in a gaming slump for some reason..ah..hopefully that'll fix itself soon

You do not have permission to post in this thread.