Dice favorites perhaps

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Nov 29, 2016 5:06 pm
I was wondering if we can have something that remembers key rolls. Rolling four or five characters at a time can sure use a repeat button.
Nov 29, 2016 5:56 pm
Heh, just responded to your email on this, but probably better to have the discussion here. What did you have in mind? I don't quite follow what you're envisioning.
Nov 29, 2016 6:00 pm
I think basically having the ability to have preset rolls. So if you make a lot of characters you can have a roll set called "Character - D&D 5e" and it will automatically roll 4d6 six times for you.

A bonus would be to have the ability as a GM to set up rolls pregame, so that a player can hit "generate character" and have all of the rolls done for them.

Example: My Dungeon Crawl Classics game has a lot of pre-rolling (lots of rolls per character, four characters)
Quote:
Stats - 3d6, 3d6, 3d6, 3d6, 3d6, 3d6
Luck score - 1d30
Occupation - 1d100
Starting copper - 5d12
Extra starting equipment - 1d24
Hit points - 1d4
Might be nice to be able to set that as a game preset and have the players just hit a button to make it happen.
Nov 29, 2016 6:02 pm
Interesting idea. I'll have to consider how put that in.
Nov 29, 2016 6:02 pm
Another bonus: having Account-wide presets, as well as Game-wide and PC-wide

I understand that's a lot to ask though!
Nov 29, 2016 6:03 pm
Naatkinson says:
I think basically having the ability to have preset rolls. So if you make a lot of characters you can have a roll set called "Character - D&D 5e" and it will automatically roll 4d6 six times for you.

A bonus would be to have the ability as a GM to set up rolls pregame, so that a player can hit "generate character" and have all of the rolls done for them.

Example: My Dungeon Crawl Classics game has a lot of pre-rolling (lots of rolls per character, four characters)
Quote:
Stats - 3d6, 3d6, 3d6, 3d6, 3d6, 3d6
Luck score - 1d30
Occupation - 1d100
Starting copper - 5d12
Extra starting equipment - 1d24
Hit points - 1d4
Might be nice to be able to set that as a game preset and have the players just hit a button to make it happen.
This just got me drooling!
Nov 30, 2016 3:47 am
This would be a great addition!
Dec 16, 2016 3:10 am
My computer saves my field inputs, but it would still definitely be nice to have these presets. By now I've rolled a d20+justaboutanything so the saved inputs don't really help at all.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.