Links to games in profile?

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Nov 30, 2016 1:09 pm
I realize if the games are private you can't, but might the games be linked on a person's profile?
Nov 30, 2016 2:25 pm
You mean to see what games a person is in? I had considered this, but thought someone may want to keep that information private, or they may join a game that fails or they may end up not wanting to be associated with. I'm happy to have this discussion overall.
Nov 30, 2016 2:27 pm
What if there were a way to set it so that a user could see their games, but the public only has access to games set to public?
Nov 30, 2016 2:34 pm
This is something I would have no problem with, in fact a few times I tried to find a public game and couldn't find it on the list and wished this feature existed.
Nov 30, 2016 3:16 pm
I'd also suggest not only the games people are playing but also what games people are running.
Nov 30, 2016 5:50 pm
Alright, if I do this, I'll make it so if you visit your own profile, you see all your own games, but they're hidden unless you set it otherwise (and maybe a flag to default games to shown). I have to consider how this'll work.
Nov 30, 2016 10:29 pm
awesome. This is exactly what I came here to ask. I hate having to find my game at the bottom of the list and clicking to the last page. I know i'm lazy but clicking a link in my profile to take me to the last page of that thread would be amazing.
Nov 30, 2016 11:18 pm
zoomzilla says:
awesome. This is exactly what I came here to ask. I hate having to find my game at the bottom of the list and clicking to the last page. I know i'm lazy but clicking a link in my profile to take me to the last page of that thread would be amazing.
You should be able to see all the recently active threads for any game you're in on the Latest Posts page and click the arrow just to the left of the number of posts on a thread to jump to the last post in that thread. You can also hide all the public games from your forum list to see just your games if you want. If/when I do implement this, it won't be by thread, but by game, taking you to the game details page.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.