What's in your Avatar?

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Dec 2, 2016 2:50 am
Thought this would be jolly appropriate, a place to declare what is the meaning of your avatar, let me start...

This ancient one reflects that I am an ancient gamer. I also played a whacked drunken master with him in the early pbp years. It's just a casual and lighthearted way of all these new companions and fellowships to know that you are dealing with someone that hid from the 1980's in a D&D boxed set. There hoping that the Russians would press the button and thus condemned to play Gamma World for generations to come!
Dec 2, 2016 2:57 am
https://dl.dropbox.com/s/iw7zt9rhsull13w/AvatarLarge.jpg?

It means nothing. I just thought it looked cool!
Dec 2, 2016 3:15 am
You're right, Matt, it is a cool image! I like this thread!

When I'm not stalking these forums I am a chef running my own cake business. We like making geeky cakes. Here's a D&D-themed one, and here's another. :-) That's where the beholder avatar is from.

Edited to fix wonky links.
Last edited December 2, 2016 3:32 am
Dec 2, 2016 3:20 am
As much as I love being on my computer and gaming, I have a greater love for being in the mountains. The sense of wilderness and exploration and wonder that I encounter on every hike is a source of inspiration for my gameplay. I found the basic emblem on the web somewhere and tweaked it.
Dec 2, 2016 3:21 am
Nothing deep here, I enjoy and play Rugby
Dec 2, 2016 3:24 am
I wear glasses and I almost always have a cup of coffee in my hand. Not because I drink a ton of coffee... I just drink it reeeeally slow.
Dec 2, 2016 3:24 am
Mine is my favorite fictional character.

"My name is Harry Blackstone Copperfield Dresden. Conjure by it at your own risk. I'm a wizard. I work out of an office in midtown Chicago. As far as I know, I'm the only openly practicing professional wizard in the country. You can find me in the yellow pages, under "Wizards." Believe it or not, I'm the only one there."
Dec 2, 2016 3:34 am
I'm a forever DM in most of my RL games, so I thought something suitably DMy would work, and I'm always drawn to the sinister hooded types personally...
Dec 2, 2016 3:44 am
Lilith, a siren from the Borderland series.

(At least for now, I change my avatars from time to time)
Dec 2, 2016 3:48 am
Jabes.plays.RPG says:
You're right, Matt, it is a cool image! I like this thread!

When I'm not stalking these forums I am a chef running my own cake business. We like making geeky cakes. Here's a D&D-themed one, and here's another. :-) That's where the beholder avatar is from.

Edited to fix wonky links.
That cake is AMAZING! My avatar is from a stamp I made. It depicts a third eye opening.
Dec 2, 2016 3:57 am
Thanks, Justin! :-) Is that a rubber stamp? Cool image!
Dec 2, 2016 5:08 am
Mine is St. Brynach's cross. Also the source of my first tattoo.
Dec 2, 2016 5:15 am
Mine may be hard to decipher, but it's the Gamers' Plane logo if you haven't heard of the site :p
Dec 2, 2016 5:21 am
Ohhhhhhh.. that's what that is.
Dec 2, 2016 5:31 am
My painting.
Dec 2, 2016 5:33 am
I'm going to be pretty boring here. I just drew myself in that Southpark Character Generator during one of my desktop publishing class in 2006... Yeah, just as dumb as that...
Dec 2, 2016 7:08 am
CancerMan says:
My painting.
Ye gods man, show us more, much more!
Dec 2, 2016 7:09 am
MoMo says:
https://dl.dropbox.com/s/iw7zt9rhsull13w/AvatarLarge.jpg?

It means nothing. I just thought it looked cool!
Yeah, you right, Elric of Melnibourne found his dog alright!
Dec 2, 2016 7:43 am
Those cakes look amazing Jabes!

Krieg from Borderlands here
Dec 2, 2016 7:53 am
DarK_RaideR says:
Those cakes look amazing Jabes!

Krieg from Borderlands here
Thanks, Dark Raider!
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.