GP 3rd Anniversary Contest!

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Dec 6, 2016 2:53 am
To celebrate Gamers' Plane turning 3, I'm giving away some stuff! Among the prizes I'll be giving away:

- 1 Star Wars Armada core kit
- 1 Monte Cook's Numenera: Into the Deep
- 5 Tunnels & Trolls "Grimtina's Guard" Adventure, signed by Ken St. Andre
- 2 bags of 150 dice courtesy of Easy Roller Dice Co.
- 2 sets of beautiful gunmetal dice courtesy of Easy Roller Dice Co.
- 3 15-track BattleBards albums
- $20 voucher to Modiphius Entertainment
- PDFs of Rich Howard's DnD 5e Alchemist Class
- A 5"x7" or 6"x6" privately commissioned fantasy map by Whipstache, aka, Ryan Hennesy
- 2 Call of Cthulhu Keeper Rulebook PDFs from Chaosium Inc

As each winner is chosen, you'll get to pick what prize you want, in order. One prize per person. I can cover shipping within the US, but shipping overseas may need some help to cover.

Gamers' Plane 3 Year Anniversary

Because Gleam is limiting how many people I can give prizes to, I'll do my best to distribute them as best as I can. And because Gleam is limiting how many entries I can make without paying, I implore you to check out all the groups donating prizes. They're doing so because they support RPGs and want to make the RPG world a better place. I asked if they wanted to help, and they graciously agreed. The last you can do is check out their sites, follow them on Twitter, etc.

BattleBards
BattleBards is a great group making fantastic audio, from clips to longer tunes, to help bring your tabletop games to life. Be sure to visit their Twitter and Facebook.

Easy Roller Dice Co
Simply put, Easy Roller Dice Co makes amazing, affordable dice. Their recent gunmetal dice sets are easily my current favorites. Be sure to visit their Twitter and Facebook.

Modiphius Entertainment
Modiphius Entertainment is a maker of great RPG games, including Conan, Achtung! Cthulhu, the now in beta Star Trek Adventures, and more!

Rich Howard
Good friend Rich Howard is just a brilliant man, trying to make his way as an RPG developer. Working on a variety of projects, his recent Alchemist class for DnD 5e would be fun for any player (or a great NPC for any GM)! Go follow him on Twitter, you won't regret it. He's part of a brilliant podcast, the Whelmed Podcast.

Whipstache, aka Ryan Hennesy
Ryan Hennesy is not only a super compassionate person, he's a great designer. Just because he can, he's offering a private commission for a custom fantasy map, based on a rough sketch of yours! Go follow him on Twitter and check out his site.

Active Gamers' Plane members!
If you signed up for Gamers' Plane before December 1, 2016 and made at least one post between January 1, 2016 and December 1, 2016, make a post on this thread, and I'll pick five of you to choose what prizes you want first.
Dec 6, 2016 4:11 am
Happy birthday, GP, and thank you to all the donors!
Dec 6, 2016 4:19 am
Whoop, happy birthday!
Last edited December 6, 2016 4:20 am
Dec 6, 2016 5:06 am
Happy Birthday GamersPlane
Dec 6, 2016 5:22 am
That's an amazing contest! Which is fitting for such an amazing site! Kudos to you, Keleth, for 3 years of creating a fantastic community and the best PbP site I've ever used!
Dec 6, 2016 5:24 am
Never been on a pbp site that had a contest like this- amazing!
Dec 6, 2016 6:54 am
Happy 3rd year GP!
Dec 6, 2016 8:42 am
Happy birthday to the best PbP community in the multiverse!
Last edited December 6, 2016 10:34 am
Dec 6, 2016 10:02 am
Happy Birthday GP!
Dec 6, 2016 10:23 am
Happy birthday! I love this site.
Dec 6, 2016 11:14 am
3 years and so many games later. Great job Keleth
Dec 6, 2016 2:32 pm
Great job with the site. Looking forward to many years to come.
Dec 6, 2016 4:10 pm
Congrats on the birthday!
Dec 6, 2016 4:41 pm
Whoot happy BDAY GP
Dec 6, 2016 5:07 pm
Hobbit birthday!
Dec 6, 2016 5:08 pm
Woot, woot, what a great set of supporters to help celebrate such a great milestone!
Dec 6, 2016 7:38 pm
I am an active member, and I love it!
Dec 6, 2016 8:01 pm
Happy birthday to GP! This is a super awesome contest :)
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.