Chapter 5: Return to the Surface

load previous
Jul 25, 2017 5:30 pm
"I require nothing." Mai'ngor says simply. "Food, such equipment as might be needed where we're going, but naught else."
Jul 25, 2017 5:40 pm
OOC:
She wants an equal share of the group treasure, not half of the whole treasure. So she wants one-fifth of what you find (one-sixth if Soliin decides to come back ;)
Jul 25, 2017 5:49 pm
"What?" Hunter says aloud, reacting to something unheard. "Oh. I... uh, misspoke. The Zhentarim actually just want a share of the treasure, as if she were a member of our party. Not half. Sorry."

There is a pause, then Hunter mutters, "Fine, I'll set aside some things for you, too. Thanks."
Jul 25, 2017 6:06 pm
Naatkinson sent a note to jabes.plays.rpg
Naatkinson sent a note to CancerMan
Jul 25, 2017 9:27 pm
"Sounds like me an' Mai'ngor have the seem needs when it comes to treasure" Elfog says, gently sipping on some holy water while he does. "The Zhentarim can have their share."

He looks about the tavern and leans back in his chair. "Got some of Eravien Haund's men joining us, said they be ready when we leave!"
Jul 27, 2017 4:46 pm
OOC:
I'll post an update to this game tonight, detailing your preparation before you leave. It does seem that we are down to pretty much three players at this point, should I bring in another?
Jul 27, 2017 9:23 pm
OOC:
Might be nice to have one more.
Jul 28, 2017 12:25 am
Hunter nods. "I will inform Ms. Jassur that we will agree to her terms."
Aug 3, 2017 2:31 am
"Doesn't seem like we have a choice. We'll need whatever help we can get." Negotiations really aren't her strong suit, are they? I sigh, before turning my attention back to the amulet given to me. It's the first time I've been entrusted with something like this.
Aug 3, 2017 4:00 am
Hunter briefly departs to tell the Zhentarim representative that the party will set aside an equal share in exchange for their assistance.

Thread locked