Upgrading the server: Test site

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

load previous
Jan 10, 2017 7:10 pm
Yeah, I saw the changed logo. What I meant to say is I did not see any difference with tools, sections, etc. If the site works faster, then good. I'll admit, I haven,'t noticed, but then again, I already have a supercharged internet, so maybe this change will be more obvious to others...
Jan 10, 2017 7:51 pm
It probably won't be significantly faster in general browsing, but it's def faster by a bit. If nothing else, it's more secure, I can use some functionality that I couldn't before, etc.
Jan 13, 2017 4:53 pm
something I noticed real quick while updating my characters on the test site, I can check out everyone's characters on the test site now instead of just my own.

Not sure if this is a feature or a bug...
Jan 13, 2017 5:02 pm
Bug, thanks. When you say check out, how so? You can see other character sheets in games you're in?
Jan 13, 2017 7:00 pm
Ok, there's a bug logging in to the test site that is specific to the test site (I can't seem to get a subdomain of a subdomain working, which is making logging in not possible :/ I can't seem to get my head around A records/CNAME records and how to set it properly for my use case...). You may have trouble testing until I get this resolved.
Jan 13, 2017 10:38 pm
I have the option to check them, but if I click on the characters, I get a "character not found" blank page.
Jan 13, 2017 10:44 pm
Oh, and I'm also getting the problem where my weapons on my 5th edition sheet won't show up. I just re-entered them and this section of my character sheet remains blank after saving it...
Jan 13, 2017 11:05 pm
I cannot log in to test.gamersplane.com
Jan 13, 2017 11:21 pm
thatguy2 says:
I cannot log in to test.gamersplane.com
As you signed up after the test site was created, you won't be in there. I'll look at syncing it.
Jan 14, 2017 2:45 am
Pathfinder is updated, but I'm going to go back through every character sheet to see if there are similiar errors.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.