Who wants to play Masks?

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jan 22, 2017 6:42 pm
Masks is an RPG about young superheroes! It uses the Powered by the Apocalypse system, and is pretty rules-light compared to other superhero systems.

From the game's site:
Quote:
Masks is a tabletop roleplaying game in which you play young superheroes who are growing up in a city several generations into its superheroic age. Halcyon City has had more than its fair share of superheroes, superteams, supervillains, and everything in between. Over the course of three different generations of super-people, Halcyon City has seen it all.

You play members of the fourth generation, young adults trying to figure out who they are and what kind of heroes they want to be. The rest of the world is telling them what to do, but they’ll find their own path amidst the noise. And kick some butt along the way. After all, what’s the point of being a hero if you can’t fight for the things you believe in?
Any interest in this game?
Last edited January 23, 2017 11:08 pm
Jan 22, 2017 6:59 pm
_/(O.o)\_ Those are three of my favourite things! Superheroes, RPGs, and a popular RPG system I haven't tried yet!

I'd be interested in playing.
Jan 22, 2017 7:59 pm
It's a really fun system. I'd be up for it if you needed more to fill all the slots otherwise I'll pass to let others jump in and check it out.
Jan 22, 2017 10:32 pm
I'll also pass to let others jump in first, until a time comes that you need people :) Only just started an Apocalypse World game for the first time, but the system looks great.
Last edited January 22, 2017 10:32 pm
Jan 23, 2017 12:25 am
Dungeon World is my only experience with the PBtA system but I do love it! And I've never tried a supers game, but this sounds like a lot of fun! That said, call me interested but keep me as a reserve if you're having trouble filling spots.
Jan 23, 2017 8:07 am
Not a big fan of the superhero genre, but anything PBtA is bound to grab my attention. Much like others, I'm interested but keep me as a reserve to the reserves if you need a spot filled
Jan 23, 2017 5:12 pm
Wow...
2 yes please
4 yes please in a reserve slot if no one has played or really wants to play.
Jan 23, 2017 9:12 pm
Game is up!
Last edited January 23, 2017 9:12 pm
Jan 23, 2017 9:24 pm
Wish you great luck here.

I like the Superhero Genre but I don't have Masks.
Jan 23, 2017 11:19 pm
Cosmic_Cube says:
Wish you great luck here.

I like the Superhero Genre but I don't have Masks.
All the playbooks and moves are available for download on the website. So you don't need the full book to play.
Jan 24, 2017 4:09 pm
I love superheroes. Never played this system before, but I'm interested!
Jan 25, 2017 3:55 am
My ability to resist has failed. Joined!
Jan 25, 2017 2:19 pm
I've actually played in a Mask game there are 2 openings left and 3 of us though so if someone doesn't fill the other 2 slots by Friday I'll be applying. Just an fyi.
Feb 3, 2017 5:52 am
I would be up for that, I am familiar with it being one of the people that Kick-started it. I have run it face to face once so far.

Do we have sheets for it?
Feb 4, 2017 7:53 pm
Ah man, that sounds really fun. Am I too late to the party?
Feb 4, 2017 9:01 pm
Game's full right now, but I'll be sure to invite people if space opens up.
Jul 8, 2017 1:07 am
We just had a spot open up if anyone's interested.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.