Character creation and development

load previous
Apr 11, 2015 1:11 am
I've got it more or less put together, here's the dropbox link. I found a really nice auto-calculating editable pdf that does a lot of the calculations for you (tracking essence, augmented stats, etc.) so if anyone is interested I can post that, too, since the 4th edition character sheet is a little limited on the site.

Gwynplaine, The Decker Who Laughs:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/kytm42xayoej2pi/Gwynplaine.pdf?dl=0

Editable Sheet:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/txphr5nwhgtl2wv/EditableShadowrun5thSheet.pdf?dl=0
Apr 11, 2015 2:45 am
I'm okay if you fudge the money numbers a bit as long as your not more than a couple hundred off. I'm not terribly anal about that kind of stuff. Besides, who's to say you didnt rip your programs off of torrent or the 6th world equivalent? Lol
Apr 11, 2015 3:16 am
Haha I was actually sitting down with a calculator working everything out. I don't think I'm off by more than a hundred Nuyen but if I got all the numbers right I shouldn't even be off by that much.

I've still got like 10+ karma I gotta figure out what to do with.
Apr 11, 2015 9:41 am
D'Oh! I have made the character and all forgotten about fake SINs and commlink. Back to the drawing board :P
Apr 11, 2015 6:32 pm
What? You don't have to have a fake SIN, you're just a member of a club composed of motorcycle enthusiasts. You're all legitimate law abiding citizens. Aren't you? It's not like your a biker fan or anything, Becouse that would be ILLEGAL!!!

;-)
Apr 11, 2015 8:49 pm
Does the shadowrun aniversery book have what we need or do I need to get a 4e core book?
Apr 12, 2015 12:15 am
KennyGardnerIII says:
Does the shadowrun aniversery book have what we need or do I need to get a 4e core book?
We're actually doing 5e, but there's no option on the forum, so I just didn it under 4e. Just link or post a PDF of your character sheet.
Apr 13, 2015 3:37 am
So Furmyr, as my Combat biker partner in crime. Should you have dragged me along from the Combat biking circuits after you were disgraced and forced to return to your old life? If that would make me a prospect in the the Lunatics then that could be fun, though I suppose we could go either way with it, depending what Cowboy has to say.
Apr 13, 2015 9:55 am
I'm okay with you guys being various states of membership from leaders, to patched members to prospects. The drek will probably get thick enough soon that you'll be patched in regardless. Unless you like, shoot the prez or something.
Apr 14, 2015 1:35 am
Test

Edit: COOOOL
Last edited April 14, 2015 1:35 am
Apr 14, 2015 5:56 am
DeusMalum says:
Test

Edit: COOOOL
hey how do you do that nifty character specific avatar thingey? I tried it for my 5e game with no luck.
Apr 14, 2015 7:57 am
You add an avatar to the character sheet; it's usually in the top right. Then go to the advanced post options and select post as character.
Apr 14, 2015 3:34 pm
The character is done systems wise, just have to flesh out the contacts and the fake SIN.
Apr 14, 2015 4:28 pm
If you guys have any specific attitudes or traits for your contacts in mind maybe write down a sentence or two to flesh them out so when you interact with them I don't make them seem like assholes (unless of course that's what you intended. Lol)

Also, who's patched, who's a prospect, sgt at arms, vice pres (if indeed anyone wants to be an officer, if not that's fine) only position in the club that you can't be is president, I mean, I have to have a say in there somehow, right? Lol
Apr 14, 2015 8:13 pm
You might want us out of the formal elected positions, initially. Maybe start us out as the equivalent of "Men of Mayhem" (those who have killed/sacrificed for the MC)

Also, I'm probably going down the path of Shaman with some Face-ability. I found some handy Character Generation sites for 5th edition, so i'll be made up shortly.

Also, Also, what's our starting Resources? I know you're giving us our bikes 1/2 off (cheapest cruiser ever), but how much are we starting out with?
Last edited April 14, 2015 8:21 pm
Apr 14, 2015 9:15 pm
I'm looking to be a bruiser type (probably an orc). I like the thought of specializing in bike-based combat almost like a medieval cavalry knight. As for club position, I'd be cool with the sergeant-at-arms or some sort of mid-level enforcer.
Apr 14, 2015 9:28 pm
One of the greatest video games of all time.

Bike Bruiser
Apr 15, 2015 5:31 am
Dunlop says:
One of the greatest video games of all time.

Bike Bruiser
Definitely! I used to love whipping other riders with chains.
Apr 17, 2015 6:32 pm
So out of curiosity, where is everyone re: character creation? Mine's done so I'm sort of thumb-twiddling until then. Also I still need to get you a description of my contacts.
Apr 18, 2015 12:04 am
I'm kinda fumbling round with the system but I think I've got the hang of most of it.
load next

Thread locked