Feature Request: Character and Games Menus

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Feb 4, 2017 3:47 pm
I really like the drop-down feature, but I think it would be a little more useful if we were able to control what showed up on those short lists.

It looks like it just shows the five most recent items. But I add NPCs for the games I GM fairly regularly, so that drop-down list doesn't help me get to my PC character sheet any quicker.

Just a thought. Thanks!
Feb 14, 2017 6:17 pm
Yes, or set the items on the menu to default open "in a new tab" that would make it more user friendly.

Also is there a way to add a new menu item? In my Fate games it would be amazing to use the menu bar to show active zones and Another for Aspects and Boosts in play.
Feb 14, 2017 6:22 pm
WhittKnight, I do actually have similar features planned, but they're not in place right now.

I will look into changing the way the top dropdowns work.
Feb 14, 2017 6:25 pm
In my experience, the Characters and Games drop-down menus show me the first five in alphabetical order, not most-recent.
Feb 19, 2017 12:23 am
They do show alphabetical order for me, but I would like to be able to decide what goes there, since I label all my NPCs with the name of my particular game "Catharsis", which is obviously a "C" so I end up seeing mostly NPCs unless I name characters with a letter higher than C.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.