An Unlikely Companionship

load previous
Sep 19, 2015 10:28 am
The wererats perk up at Bog's cry of terror. They look around frantically, noses twitching. Letting out a screech of fear, they shoft back into rat form and go scampering off into the brush. Is anyone going to persue them to keep fighting?

Good jov on that one, Bog. I was starting to get worried you guys were going to lose the fight! Perhaps my scale was a little off for the combat.

Rolls

rat on Bog save against illusion - (1d20)

(5) = 5

rat on Binleeargo save against illusion - (1d20)

(5) = 5

Sep 20, 2015 6:01 pm
if nobody is going to persue, the party manages to find an uneasy rest with what is left of the night. When you awake, the air is crisp and cool, the sun warm on your cheeks for another day of travel and to your pleasure, you now feel like you are surrounded by friends.

This is going to count for a quick rest, so you can spend recoveries and gain any once per battle powers back. I would say, because technically you have slept, daily abilities can replenish as well, however, recovery count will not.
Sep 20, 2015 7:04 pm
OOC: Apró will make three recovery rolls.

EDIT: Wow, that could not have worked any better! (Just what I needed to get back to maximum)
Last edited September 20, 2015 7:05 pm

Rolls

Three Recovery Rolls - (1d6+1, 1d6+1, 1d6+1)

1d6+1 : (3) + 1 = 4

1d6+1 : (6) + 1 = 7

1d6+1 : (3) + 1 = 4

Sep 22, 2015 5:07 am
Tanser takes two recoveries after the Healing spell recovery from Binny. (3 total)

"Guys, I... guy's I don't feel good." He vomits a little, then takes a swig from his flask... "That's a little better. What in the Abyss happened? I remember big ass rats then darkness... followed by more darkness."
Last edited September 22, 2015 5:08 am

Rolls

Recovery from Binny's Heal Spell - (1d8-1)

(2) - 1 = 1

Recovery from rest - (1d8-1)

(1) - 1 = 0

Recovery from rest - (1d8-1)

(6) - 1 = 5

Sep 24, 2015 12:10 am
"Binny" smiles toothily at Tanser and strokes his magnificent moustaches. "I think we camped on an anthill under a wasps nest, if you take my meaning."
Edit: I think I need to save against ongoing damage and then a recovery roll.
Last edited September 24, 2015 12:14 am

Rolls

Save against ongoing damage - (1d20)

(16) = 16

Recovery - (1d8+2)

(2) + 2 = 4

Sep 24, 2015 10:11 am
Nope! You guys are out of combat and I don't want to torture you too bad lol. There isn't much story reason to make the ongoing stick around it is forgiven.
Oct 5, 2015 1:06 am
Tanser smiles back at Binleeargo... PRETENDING to get his meaning.

"I knew I'd like you from the moment you sat at my table...at first it was just because of those BRILLIANT Moustaches!"

He throws him a friendly elbow as he proceeds out onto the road.

"Shall we be off then? I'll take the lead if you don't mind. I'm feeling sprightly this morning!"

Tanser immediately proceeds in the wrong direction. He'll continue on until someone points out that he's going the wrong way then corrects himself for a time. It becomes clear that his memory leaves much to be desired and at some point someone has to take over the lead. Probably sooner rather than later this happens as it's pretty ridiculous.

At some point the party is coming down a hill into what would be the last stretch of flatland before reaching their destination when the earth begins to shake. Not subtle at all as everyone's balance is tested. It doesn't take long before the reason for this earthquake reveals itself as a Living Dungeon erupting from the field in front of them. The immense stone structure continues for what feels like 10's of minutes until slowly coming to a stop. Completely blocking the way is a mountainous peak of jagged blackened stone. Large chunks begin to break off and fall away slamming into the ground creating even more obstacles. A strange green mist emits from where the chunks broke off from the main structure and dissipates a few yards from it's origin. This mist also seems to be emanating from the chunks themselves. The way appears to be blocked but for an archway that seems to lead through the structure into darkness or navigating around the broken chunks to find a way either over or around.

"well, That was random." remarks Tanser.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.