There's more out there

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Apr 26, 2015 2:40 am
You may have noticed, there is now a Links section on the top menu bar. The internet is vast, and there are a plethora of sites out there that are pretty awesome (slightly less awesome than Gamers' Plane, but awesome none the less). I've mentioned more than a few times, I want to make Gamers' Plane a nexus, a center point, for all sorts of RPG activity. One part of that is making it easy to find stuff outside of Gamers' Plane.

Right now, the Links section only contains two sections: Partners and The RPG Academy Network. Partners are sites that I have a special relationship with; they're sites that are taking some special effort to drive traffic to Gamers' Plane and I feel its only fair they be the ones you see first. These same sites will show up on the home page. The RPG Academy Network is a group of sites, podcasts, and blogs, all focused around tabletop RPGs, each trying to do things in a different way. Every member of the network is worth checking out. I'll have two other tiers of links: Affiliates, sites that I have a personal relationship with that also link back to me, and Links, which will be general links. I won't require them to link back to me, though I always appreciate it. This'll be made up of podcasts, blogs, resources, company sites, etc.

In addition to adding links, I'll also be categorizing it, so you'll be able to find just podcasts, for example, and find something new to listen to.
Apr 26, 2015 2:51 am
Podcasts you say....
you mean something possibly like Delve? :3
http://www.madadventurers.com/category/field-recordings/delve/ perhaps?
Apr 26, 2015 3:01 am
I should set up the forums to automatically detect when someone types in a link and have it parse it.
Apr 26, 2015 3:16 am
haha :) wouldn't that be a pain in the ass?
Apr 28, 2015 4:46 pm
Actually you could always feed the links thru with an RSS style system somehow..maybe. idk how that'd work. But it'd be neat if instead of just a plane link it would say what the latest episode or whatnot is out. though you can always click the links to do that ;D
Apr 28, 2015 5:02 pm
Already planned for the future.
Apr 28, 2015 5:08 pm
double thumbs up
Apr 28, 2015 5:20 pm
Well good then ;D :D
Cause that would be super handy imo.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.