13th Age?

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Mar 10, 2017 3:34 am
Throwing this out there as just quick survey, any interest for some 13th Age? I'm not in a position to take up a new game, but this is a game I've played and want to play more of. Any takers? This is purely speculative for the moment, and I'm gauging interest. Let me know
Mar 10, 2017 4:04 am
I really like the system. I would play. Or run. I got a 13th Age module for Free RPG day last year I haven't run yet.
Mar 10, 2017 4:07 am
I'm a huge fan of the system. Don't have margin to run another game, but I could probably handle playing in another.

On a side-note, I saw an announcement today about an upcoming Bestiary 2 coming this fall. Woot!
Mar 10, 2017 5:23 am
I love the system, but have never gotten to actually give it a legitimate run before.
Mar 10, 2017 5:27 am
Cool! Glad to see it. I'd be fine with running or playing the game.

I hadn't seen that was coming out, thank you for passing that on. From the synopsis of the contents of the upcoming book:

"The Lich King’s covert undead propaganda force: the Cult of the Silver Hand."

How could you not want to play this game?
Mar 10, 2017 10:59 am
Phil, I've got a slot in my other 13th Age game (I know you were in the rather turgid Race to Starport which I eventually ditched). We're a player short if you wanted to join. It's called Nocturne but it's very "Eyes of the Stone Thief" at the moment.
Mar 10, 2017 11:00 am
I run one-shot games on Roll20 periodically. Mostly these are 5e. Any takers for a 13th Age game? Appreciate that time differences could be a factor (I am in Scotland).
Mar 11, 2017 2:19 am
Ok, I feel like I could go for both really.

I'll go ahead set up a small game for 4 players max that I can run, and send out invites. Looking forward to this!
Mar 11, 2017 4:02 am
Phil_Ozzy_Fer says:
Ok, I feel like I could go for both really.

I'll go ahead set up a small game for 4 players max that I can run, and send out invites. Looking forward to this!
Thanks Phil, I'm looking forward to rentering... The 13th Age.
Mar 26, 2017 8:32 pm
Hello, not sure where this game landed but it looks like it's still actively recruiting and I am interested! Just sent a request.
Mar 30, 2017 6:50 pm
Ditto,

As always I am up to learn about different RPG systems. Haven't done 13th age prior, but will start reviewing the rules in case a spot for a noob sauce opens up.
Mar 31, 2017 1:34 am
I think Phil dropped it, due to two weeks without interest.
Mar 31, 2017 2:35 am
I could go with three people. I set it aside for the time being, but if we have three dedicated players I'd be up for it. For Sinnj, 13th Age is narrative heavy fantasy game. It is, in my opinion, the best blend of old and new when it comes to fantasy RPGs.
Mar 31, 2017 2:53 pm
Phil_Ozzy_Fer says:
I could go with three people. I set it aside for the time being, but if we have three dedicated players I'd be up for it. For Sinnj, 13th Age is narrative heavy fantasy game. It is, in my opinion, the best blend of old and new when it comes to fantasy RPGs.
Love narrative based games. The more descriptive I need to be for the game the better. Helps me to hone my writing skills and keeps ideas flowing for the publication stuff I am working on. I am traveling next week for work, and I know you have a heavy load irl, so will do what I can to check out the rules and be ready if you decide you want to launch something. No hurry on my part though.
Mar 31, 2017 3:10 pm
I went to submit a character last night but ran into a bug which prevented me from doing so (which has been submitted to Keleth). Hopefully he'll get it fixed soon and I can get it in.
Apr 1, 2017 1:50 am
Game is back on. I've added people, and we can get started pretty soon I suspect.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.