D&D Beyond

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Mar 12, 2017 7:54 pm
Thought I'd share this given the number of 5th edition fans on here, just a beta sign up via https://www.dndbeyond.com at the moment but looks really interesting.
Mar 12, 2017 9:13 pm
That does look AMAZING!
Mar 12, 2017 9:24 pm
Wow! Nice one, thanks!
Mar 12, 2017 10:09 pm
I signed up earlier, looks awesome, though the character sheet they use for Drizzt is all wrong.

Len

Mar 21, 2017 2:10 am
Beta opened today!
Mar 21, 2017 2:16 am
I checked it out and it seems ok so far. I'll be really pleased if the character creator and campaign planner are good. One million bonus points if it has a good mobile app :)
Mar 21, 2017 2:35 am
Seems great so far might start using this instead of the DnD wiki for linking things
Mar 21, 2017 4:31 am
It's certainly a good replacement for the SRD I've been using but unless I'm not seeing things it's still only that...
Mar 21, 2017 4:55 am
Genisisect says:
It's certainly a good replacement for the SRD I've been using but unless I'm not seeing things it's still only that...
There will eventually be access to the full rules, but it's probably going to be a subscription model. There will also be a character creator and campaign planner, as well as the ability to add your own home brew content into it
Mar 21, 2017 9:28 am
Is that why you need a Twitch account to access it?
Mar 21, 2017 9:32 am
marithyme says:
Is that why you need a Twitch account to access it?
As I understand it Curse, the development company who built Beyond, are owned by Twitch which is why it uses that as it's authentication method

You do not have permission to post in this thread.