OOC Discussion Megathread

May 4, 2015 6:37 pm
In this thread: What's on the tin. Please post any game related out of character discussion and comments here. This should help keep the main thread full of wonderful RP-driven content.
May 14, 2015 7:01 pm
If you agree with the stated course of action but don't want to or have the inspiration to post, then please let me know in this thread that you are in agreement. At junctions like this I wait for party consensus before pushing on.
May 14, 2015 7:19 pm
Its times like this where I'm not sure my character is engaged enough to respond, but will go ahead with the party anyway. I'll make a short post depicting as much.
May 16, 2015 8:32 pm
Just FYI: I have yet to put the pdf's for this adventure on a USB key and so they are only accessible to me at work (because that's where I saved them, for some reason). So, we'll be advancing the plot on Monday morning as soon as I get to my computer.
May 16, 2015 8:36 pm
Want me to send them to you again? If so, just email me and I'll resend.
May 18, 2015 7:13 pm
This is Ziesra. Although, it might not be obvious from that on image, the mask is just a disguise of sorts. to put people at ease. Her face is actually the top of her head in this image. The yellow area above the mask is her eyes and the row of jagged white triangle shapes are her teeth. The line between them is her mouth opening. She is Large in size and has the Swallow Whole evolution, so it will appear as though she is eating people through her brain.
May 27, 2015 11:58 am
Use this thread for OOC only posts please. I like to keep my main game threads clear (if you have an OOC comment to attach to a post with game content that's fine. But if the post is nothing but OOC make it here).

As to the question, I described what you saw walking the direct path to D (down the thick part and into the ruins stopping at D).
May 28, 2015 6:10 pm
Heads up folks: I'm going to a conference over the next few days, so I may not be able to post.
Jun 4, 2015 1:54 pm
I'm back from the conference, just getting back into routine, and once the day winds down I'll post and move things along. Still can't find those tables, but I'm going to make due.
Jun 4, 2015 3:45 pm
remember you guys have an extra +1 fortitude save from my bardic performance.
Jun 5, 2015 11:30 am
For those wondering, this secret door is what was marked "E" on the map (and that's why I was so cagey about it when asked ;)).
Jun 5, 2015 3:19 pm
your the GM, your suppose to be cagey. :-)

any luck on those tables? Or should we just push through?
Jun 5, 2015 3:59 pm
Keep on pushing. My plan is to just bombard you with table results once they turn up. It'll be fun :)
Jun 5, 2015 4:23 pm
For certain definitions of "fun". ;)
Jun 5, 2015 5:28 pm
Sorry for the late realization that I never rolled Crushers HP. So here that is:

Rolls

Crusher's HP - (6d8+18)

(136621) + 18 = 37

Jun 5, 2015 6:15 pm
@Cyber: It's a backlog of treasure *and* monsters. Fun for everyone ;)
Jun 6, 2015 2:09 am
What can we see looking through the open door? Does it look like there is a complex of tunnels down there? Or it probably is to dark to tell from where we are.
Jun 6, 2015 10:35 am
You can see what I described, a narrow stair case leading down.
Jun 10, 2015 1:12 am
I should've said this somewhere; but my implicit assumption is that all parties are democratic. If a character proposes a course of action and at least half of the party posts agreeing to it, I move the game in that direction. So, now you have a stated plan - explore a bit more of the surface - I need 2 more assenters (at least) and an indication of *where* you want to explore to (or, for no one to post for 4 or 5 days, in which case I will move things along according to the last suggestion or inclination).
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.