Versioning, markers, and bugs. Always the bugs.

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

May 5, 2015 4:10 am
I love that activity is slow but steadily picking up here. I know one issue a number of people have had, and that have probably lost some users, is that sometimes when I launched new features or fixed them, the fixes didn't take. I've added in versioning on the resources files that should help there, though there's still more to be done on that front. I've tested it pretty well, but its a big change, so there's a chance there'll be issues. Point out if there are.

Besides that, I've added a small marker next to the GMs name on game threads. This should help identify the GM, specially when they're posting as a character. I've also touched up a number of bugs.

It was pointed out to me that the maps system was broken; I'm not sure since when. I was going to start a redo, but chocokiko, a new user to the site, offered to help me. He's going to do some work, possibly a redo of the maps system over all. Either way, it'll take some work off me, which means I can tackle more systems! If you wanna help out too, check out this thread for some ideas.

As the site is picking up, I wanna remind everyone of how you can help out by doing what you're already doing. At the bottom right of the page, I have some resources that you're probably already using that you can use to help get me some money. We all buy things through Amazon, and using my referral link, I earn a bit off whatever you buy. The same goes for my DriveThru RPG referral link, which works on any of the DriveThru sites. And if you wanna donate directly, I have a PayPal link. I'm also thinking of starting up a Patreon, but I donno what tiers I'd offer.

Lastly, I wanna mention two podcasts. I was on my second episode of the Sharkbone Podcast, where we talked about Play by Post. I also got a mention in GeekOn Radio, another very cool cast. I was honored to be put in the same class as Roll20. Hopefully we're getting to the point where its apt.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.