Recruiting Suicide Squad for TOMB OF HORRORS

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

load previous
Mar 28, 2017 4:46 pm
I can move to rogue if he'd like the wizard role.
Mar 28, 2017 4:50 pm
If you're okay with that I am too. I've considered cycling player groups somehow, give all a chance to play, and maybe have a "scoreboard" or tourney feel to it. See who gets farthest type of thing.
Mar 28, 2017 5:14 pm
Im sorry I missed that someone had called wizard. I am fine with rogue if thats what it needed. I said wizard because i thought it was what was open.
Mar 28, 2017 5:23 pm
I got the rogue. I'm more used to rogues anyway.
Mar 28, 2017 7:59 pm
I did join but starting 10th level was a bit too much for me.
Mar 29, 2017 3:34 am
I'll draft up a couple pregen characters. Fighters and rogues prolly. Hypco, stay in the loop and you can run one next session. It'll give you a good feel of mathfinder's system at high levels. I mean PATHFINDER!
Last edited March 29, 2017 3:36 am
Mar 29, 2017 8:22 am
Klone says:
@dark_raider, the odds of tpk are so astronomical that I think I'll be doing one-offs with the chance to retry it. If you wanna generate more than one character and swap out I'm okay with it.
Alrighty then. I'll make myself a human cleric and standby. If I'm getting this right, there will be multiple waves of suicide squads throwing themselves at the Tomb of Horrors, each beginning once the previous one failed, right?
Mar 29, 2017 1:21 pm
I'm barely keeping my head afloat game-wise as is...I've always wanted to play Tomb of Horrors, but I'ma have to pass this time.
Mar 29, 2017 1:26 pm
irvanovich says:
I'm barely keeping my head afloat game-wise as is...I've always wanted to play Tomb of Horrors, but I'ma have to pass this time.
Imagine my pain. I am GMing for 9 games right now and playing in 11 others (active)!
Mar 29, 2017 1:30 pm
Naatkinson says:
irvanovich says:
Imagine my pain. I am GMing for 9 games right now and playing in 11 others (active)!
Oh, I do imagine it. Constantly. It's a source of joy for me ;) :P

Seriously, though...with the flowers and garden goodies coming into season and my weekend spring/summer business starting back up on Saturday, my free time is going to be non-existent.
Mar 29, 2017 1:45 pm
I'd be willing to give it a try, I'll be a human cleric when my turn comes. Other than being lv 10, how much starting money do we have and is anything off limits ?
Mar 29, 2017 4:12 pm
100,000 gp total to gear up. I'll approve magic items. Not much is off-limits. Just no game-breakers.
Mar 29, 2017 10:14 pm
Klone says:
@dark_raider, the odds of tpk are so astronomical that I think I'll be doing one-offs with the chance to retry it. If you wanna generate more than one character and swap out I'm okay with it.
Just to be clear, I plan on surviving this! oO
Mar 31, 2017 5:42 pm
Slot opened for dwarven fighter lvl 10. Any takers? Ready with character to front of the line.
Mar 31, 2017 7:56 pm
Deadpool, sinnj is willing to give you the cleric seat if you want in this wave.
Mar 31, 2017 10:59 pm
Well if I have a choice between the dwarven fighter and the cleric, I'll take the fighter and Sinnj can still play, if he can't because of personal reasons and you want to leave the fighter to somebody else I'll take the cleric.

Edit: Are archetypes ok ?
Last edited March 31, 2017 11:07 pm
Apr 1, 2017 2:36 am
Go with fighter then, and what archetype are you considering?
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.