Music for Games

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

load previous
May 8, 2018 4:38 am
NIce share, i think ntw design company use 2 have a section be4 with like free 2 use songs. I did include the page, but its not there anymore it was litterly on the bottom menu, if anyone can find it let me know, now ive just been using youtube. Or you can type in on google 'no royalty creative common music' that worx 2. Here, this is a free music archive ( but it gets pretty boring since there arent any like fresh songs
May 8, 2018 3:17 pm
Yeah, your first link seems to sell bags and suitcases now. You can remove it. Your second link seems to have some interesting songs which could be used in games.
Oct 15, 2018 2:58 am
Diablo 1 Playlist

I went back and listened to this again and man, does it set an atmosphere!
Oct 15, 2018 3:24 am
Naatkinson says:
Diablo 1 Playlist

I loved the music to that game.
Oct 16, 2018 8:53 am
I think a game can not be played without any background music. Music plays a vital role in order to make the game playable.
It is only the important aspect of the game.
Oct 16, 2018 12:21 pm
Qralloq says:
Naatkinson says:
Diablo 1 Playlist

I loved the music to that game.
Still so, so good!
Mar 15, 2019 7:10 pm
Currently, I am absolutely loving the Darkest Dungeon OST! So damn good! I think I included a track or two in my original post, but here are a couple of links to the whole thing.

• Spotify playlist
• "Listen" on Youtube
Last edited March 15, 2019 7:14 pm
Mar 16, 2019 12:37 am
Summonning Is a nice listen for med-fans, game, especially if playing some LotR RPG. Only if you're okay about a black metal band singing about Mordor and orcs and shit...

Edit:
Some more albums to consider.
Last edited March 16, 2019 12:40 am
Oct 21, 2019 11:45 am
Jabes.plays.RPG says:
Anybody else give their characters theme songs?
https://dexsave.blob.core.windows.net/campaignmember/0ab0653e-2222-4ae7-8cf1-b16fdfe93a14.png

Gretch (tempest cleric)
https://youtu.be/cU4J17q8lsg

You do not have permission to post in this thread.