Survive a blast from the past: Primeval RPG!

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

May 11, 2015 1:51 am
The latest system to be added Gamers' Plane would be Cubicle Seven's Primeval RPG! It seems like a really exciting system, and very simple (in a good way). In addition to a new system, you might have noticed I've added a bunch of minor features over the last two weeks. Threads now show the last 3 pages right there on the forums page, as well as a link to jump straight to the last post. The EotE dice now also sums up its values (you don't have to do basic arithmetic anymore!) as well as a bunch of minor fixes.

The site is growing at a pretty good rate, so until I can figure out a better way to draw attention to these few items, I'm gonna end up posting them on announcements. I wanna remind everyone of how you can help out by doing what you're already doing. At the bottom right of the page, I have some resources that you're probably already using that you can use to help get me some money. We all buy things through Amazon, and using my referral link, I earn a bit off whatever you buy. The same goes for my DriveThru RPG referral link, which works on any of the DriveThru sites. And if you wanna donate directly, I have a PayPal link. I'm also thinking of starting up a Patreon, but I donno what tiers I'd offer.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.