Map Sharing

Apr 26, 2017 4:37 pm
I like drawing maps. A lot. Over the last couple of months, I've been refining my final inking process, so I've got alot of random maps, mainly dungeon and small scale outdoor maps. Some will be thrown into campaigns I'm currently running, but a lot are doomed to the nothing box. So, to prevent them being wasted im sharing them here. They're unlabeled, so you can customize them. I'll post a new one every day or so.
Anyone else amateur cartographers?
Apr 26, 2017 5:28 pm
I really want to get into drawing maps and I find it really interesting what stops me is my sub par Photoshop skills
Apr 26, 2017 5:53 pm
If you don't mind, I'd like to add this thread to my resource thread, just to put everything under one spot for convenience sake. I'd credit it to you, of course. Also, if you have a webpage where you post those up, I'd like to include it as well.
Apr 26, 2017 6:16 pm
Do you draw these by hand or in a program?
Apr 26, 2017 7:18 pm
They're by hand. And you're welcome to use them, share them, modify, etc. I dont have a website, but will continue to post here.
Apr 26, 2017 11:27 pm
The map looks great, Klone, love the shading.
Apr 26, 2017 11:46 pm
Definitely going to be looking forward to seeing more. Never cracked the smaller scale maps. Only really felt pleased with my work on country sized or bigger.
Last edited April 26, 2017 11:47 pm
Apr 26, 2017 11:53 pm
subscribing to this. I just got inspired to create a new world and I suck at drawing maps.
Apr 27, 2017 1:22 am
The opposite holds true for me cazz. I can never get the country maps the way I want.
May 2, 2017 5:15 pm
When I can get my stuff together I'll be sure to share them somewhere, no where near the quality of yours but no harm in sharing and getting the extra practice in.
Last edited May 2, 2017 5:16 pm

Len

May 6, 2017 8:49 pm
I love drawing maps. When I am trying to come up with ideas for a game, I draw a map. When I got back into RPGs, I made this map from the Forgotten Realms centered around Loudwater, a small frontier town surrounded with interesting places to explore. The campaign didn't go too far, but everyone had fun and I had a blast making the map. I'm not sure if it is of any use here, but i'll drop it here anyway.
[ +- ] Map
Last edited May 6, 2017 8:51 pm
May 6, 2017 9:03 pm
Love it, especially the forest shading.
May 6, 2017 9:03 pm
I wish I had the sort of skills to draw a decent looking map
May 6, 2017 9:05 pm
thatguy2 says:
I wish I had the sort of skills to draw a decent looking map
Check out Dyson map tutorials, either on google or YouTube. Gives a good primer for dungeon and small scale.
May 23, 2017 2:14 am
[ +- ] Battletorn Klone Map
[ +- ] Little Girl's Map
[ +- ] OverWorld Map
Last edited May 23, 2017 3:05 am

You do not have permission to post in this thread.