International Tabletop Day

Apr 27, 2017 5:56 pm
It's that time of year again this Saturday and I'll be headed down to the local gaming store to see what games I can get into. So regardless of if you don't enjoy board and card games (eww gross!) or are looking forward to a rousing tactical board game spanning over six hours (Insert silhouette of yourself here with a small animal you bet and laugh manically as everyone realized your impending victory) hope everyone has a good Saturday.
Apr 27, 2017 7:01 pm
One of the local shops out here is sponsoring an event hosted by Extra Life Gaming. Ought to be interesting, to say the least. I'm HOPING to get to make it to one this year.
Apr 28, 2017 1:30 pm
My FLGS is having a D20 day, offering several tables of D&D/Pathfinder from noon to midnight. I just got my a OOV Paladin up 11th level, so will join an 8 hour Tier 3 Adventurer's League session. Hopefully I'll have the energy to join another 4 hour game to complete the day! I had dreams of having all of the nieces and nephews over for a day of gaming, but the siren call of D&D pulled me away.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.