OOC Discussion

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

load previous
May 17, 2015 3:20 am
The adventure has begun! A new thread has been created for chapter 1.

I've got to say, I'm pretty excited about this game. Each of your characters are awesome, and I'm looking forward to the story we're going to craft together. :D
May 17, 2015 3:47 am
Awesome! I'm pretty excited as well!
Jun 5, 2015 3:57 pm
Just a heads up: I will be away for a couple of days and unable to post. Thanks!
Jun 19, 2015 4:33 pm
I will be away for a couple of days and unable to post. Thanks!
Jun 21, 2015 4:59 pm
Hi! I'm back from my trip and anxious to get back to the adventure :-)
Jun 21, 2015 5:00 pm
Great! My post should go up later today...
Jun 25, 2015 9:04 pm
I'm headed out of town tomorrow for a long weekend. If Jeremiah gets his combat post up by tonight, I will have my next post done before I leave. Otherwise, I won't be able to get to it until Monday.
Jul 2, 2015 9:21 pm
RL threw a curve at me today. I'll get the post up tomorrow afternoon.
Jul 3, 2015 9:47 pm
Is there anyone within melee range of Nyil at this point or will she have to spend an action getting to within range?
Jul 3, 2015 9:49 pm
You have both a move and a standard action available, and everyone in the scene is within your movement range. So you can do a melee attack if you'd like.
Jul 3, 2015 9:53 pm
Awesome!
Jul 4, 2015 3:39 pm
I had Blackstar marked at 14/21hp on the character sheet but went through all the posts again twice and it looks like he took 9 damage and gained 5 temp hp so a net of 2 damage so far. Currently 19/21hp. Is this correct? Apologies if I miscalculated!
Jul 5, 2015 2:18 am
I have Blackstar at 15/21 HP. He has taken 11 damage, softened by 5 temp:

Round 1: 1 damage
Round 2: 6 damage and 5 temp
Round 3: 4 damage
Jul 5, 2015 1:03 pm
Ok, will update my sheet. Thanks! :-)
Aug 4, 2015 6:02 pm
I've put a few words in Firigin's mouth with my latest post. I hope I haven't overstepped any boundaries! If I have, I'll gladly edit the post! :-)
Aug 4, 2015 6:04 pm
Jabes.plays.RPG says:
I've put a few words in Firigin's mouth with my latest post. I hope I haven't overstepped any boundaries! If I have, I'll gladly edit the post! :-)
Not a problem - that's probably the reaction I would have had him make anyway. I think the little twist you've thrown in there is great! :D
Aug 4, 2015 6:18 pm
I'm glad you liked it! :-D
Aug 7, 2015 3:57 am
I'm headed out of town for the weekend. I am aiming to get a post up tomorrow (Friday) morning before I leave, so if you have anything you want to say, now's the time.
Aug 10, 2015 11:18 am
silversapphire2 says:
Jeremiah sighed. He's still miffed at the thought of leaving his favorite shield behind, but there's a task to be done if he's to get that Urgaden smiling. He straightened himself up and spoke, "The sooner we find this witch and deal with her, the better. What could go wrong?"

He looked at Blackstar, then thought to himself Oh crud.
LOL! I love that last line! :-D
Aug 20, 2015 7:32 am
Jabes.plays.RPG says:
silversapphire2 says:
Jeremiah sighed. He's still miffed at the thought of leaving his favorite shield behind, but there's a task to be done if he's to get that Urgaden smiling. He straightened himself up and spoke, "The sooner we find this witch and deal with her, the better. What could go wrong?"

He looked at Blackstar, then thought to himself Oh crud.
LOL! I love that last line! :-D
Glad you liked it :-)

I hope everything's okay...
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.