OOC Discussion

load previous
Aug 21, 2015 4:36 am
Sorry everyone - RL has gotten crazy hectic, and I failed to notify you of the situation. Sorry about that. I'll get my next post up in the next two days (Fri or Sat).
Aug 26, 2015 11:09 am
No worries, man! Glad to have you back!

I waited 3 days for someone to bite the "tell your secret to reveal the magic item" hook but nobody wanted to so there, I've rickrolled the game with vampiric sparkles :-D You guys had your chance so don't blame me hehe!
Last edited August 26, 2015 11:21 am
Sep 3, 2015 7:39 pm
My grandfather passed away this morning, so I'm going to delay posting until this weekend.
Sep 3, 2015 11:37 pm
I'm sorry for your loss, John. Take as much time as you need.
Sep 4, 2015 2:46 am
My sincere condolences.
Sep 10, 2015 3:33 am
I believe Inidrill is no longer playing. Posted a thread in another forum about not having the time to play on here anymore.
Sep 12, 2015 2:05 am
I sent Inidrill a PM to confirm they're dropping out, but the character is no longer in the pool, so I think it's safe to assume we're down to three players (I'll see about getting another player or two to jump in and round it out a bit). I updated the montage order to reflect that....Jeremiah is up!
Sep 16, 2015 9:46 pm
Going to try and get something for my resolution tonight - sorry for the delay.
Nov 13, 2015 2:40 am
This game seems to have hit a pretty major lull...does everyone want to recommit to picking it back up? Or would it be better to just call it good and retire it?
Nov 13, 2015 2:43 am
I think it may be time to retire it. If others are interested in continuing I will as well, but if we can't get three or more I say we call it.
Nov 13, 2015 7:52 am
I'm still interested.
Nov 18, 2015 2:09 am
So...only two of the remaining three players responded, so I have to assume that silversapphire2 is out. Running this is going to be tough with just two players, so I'm going to pull the plug on this little adventure. Thanks everyone for playing - it was a lot of fun! If you want the spoilers/summary of the rest of the adventure, let me know and I'll fill you in.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.