D&D 5e: Revised Subclasses (Unearthed Arcana)

May 3, 2017 1:22 am
I know Lenpelletier is not feeling well right now (take care of yourself and comeback soon!) so I'll post this one for him.

Latest Unearthed Arcana released yesterday and sadly its the end of the weekly UA. They'll be going back to the once a month format for a while...

Yesterday's UA was the Revised Subclasses. Barbarian: Path of the Ancestral Guardian, Bard: College of Swords, Fighter: Arcane Archer, Monk: Way of the Kensei, Sorcerer: Favored Soul have been revised and I personally really like the Kensai. I think they simplified the class and gave abilities that made more sense for a monk. As for the favored soul, I'm not the type who likes to add healing magic to arcane casters, but that's just my opinion....

What do you think about the revised classes ? Let us know and may the great RNG God roll with you !!

Len

May 6, 2017 8:54 pm
Thanks Deadpool! I was just standing in for Jabes, but now it looks like a team effort :)

Episode 92 of the Total Party Thrill podcast featured a nice discussion on some of the new UA feats.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.