Anybody want to run this? :-D

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

May 22, 2017 7:21 am
This is how I introduce players to the game! That said I'm quite full at the moment so I won't be taking on new games...
Last edited May 22, 2017 7:38 am
May 22, 2017 1:20 pm
You go in not knowing anything about your character (Party is shipwrecked, no gear) and have to figure things out. Fun concept not a fan of D&D though so...
May 22, 2017 1:57 pm
Quote:
Wait, I'm a DRAGONBORN?!
IMO it's impossible to not know one's race unless you begin the adventure blind.
Remnant says:
Fun concept not a fan of D&D though so...
The concept is applicable to any game system, of course!
May 22, 2017 2:37 pm
I thought you had no time to be in any other games when I tried to start me DS4 game... :P
May 22, 2017 2:48 pm
I never said I would join. Just putting the idea out there. And it's not my idea - I only found this on the net.
May 22, 2017 4:49 pm
I've had a similar idea for a Fate-based one-shot I've been thinking about
May 25, 2017 4:10 pm
How many people are interested in a D&D 5e version of this? Let's have a headcount.
May 25, 2017 4:12 pm
I really shouldn't....
May 25, 2017 10:29 pm
I'd love to play this.

...You wake up in a stack of hay, your feets covered in sand, like the floor. Looking around you, you can see old stone walls and a door made of bones. Your ears stop ringing long enough to ear moans... It seems you are not the only one waking up. There must be at least a dozen people in the cell with you. Humans, elves, half-elves, dwarves. Muls, half-giants, halflings. There is even drays, ssurrans and thri-kreens.....
Wake up darlings !! You turn and see a man, fat and scarred, throwing a sac with barely enough stale breads for everyone. I don't care that you've all been mind wiped ! In one hour I'll be back and choose a few of you to fight in the arena. Don't make me wait when I come back or you won't even get to have a weapon to defend yourself. He turns around and leave.
...Mind wiped ?!?... Then it hits you !...You don't remember who you are....
May 25, 2017 10:45 pm
We did played something similar in a GURPS game where we suddenly suddenly emerged from a cristalisation with our memories wiped.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.