The End of the World: Alien Invasion

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jun 2, 2017 2:18 am
I'm looking to run a game of Fantasy Flight Games's End of the World: Alien Invasion next week, for probably around 3-5 players. I would be using one of the scenarios in the book. You don't need any precious experience; I can explain the character creation processes and gameplay rules and the system is really simple to learn.

Would anyone be interested?
Jun 2, 2017 1:10 pm
Do we play people getting invaded or the invaders?
Jun 2, 2017 4:02 pm
You would be playing an Earthling being invaded.
Jun 2, 2017 4:09 pm
Hmm. Either way sounds interesting, I'm in.
Jun 2, 2017 4:39 pm
Cool! I will spend tomorrow typing up a post explaining the character creation process and then I'll create the game thread in about a week and send you an invite.

I really like your idea of being the invaders, actually. I may try playing something like that in the future, but the game's character creation process really is designed for players to create themselves as characters. You won't be required to play yourself as a character this game; I'm totally cool with you creating an imaginary, but even still, characters are pretty "normal" Everyday Joes with normal everyday jobs, who typically don't come with the attributes, skills, and backgrounds that would enable them to jump on a spaceship and go invade another planet. I would have to make some tweaks.
Jun 2, 2017 5:27 pm
Cool oh and no worries... Random Generators has me as Avgust 'Gus' Teigue, a devious, overbearing, and lively Healthcare Assistant.
Jun 2, 2017 5:31 pm
Perfect! That would actually make for an pretty cool, and useful character!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.