FFG Star Wars

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jun 8, 2017 7:32 pm
How many of you guys would be interested in playing a Star Wars game set just after the destruction of the Death Star? I'd be looking for alliance aligned characters and jedi wannabe's maybe even a few scoundrel types. I'd really like to see how all three flavors of characters fit together Edge of the Empire, Age of Rebellion and Force and Destiny. I have all books released so far and will share info as needed. Ideally I'm thinking a small rebel cell like what we see in rebels.
Jun 8, 2017 8:36 pm
I'd be up for playing :)
Jun 8, 2017 8:37 pm
Me!!!
Jun 8, 2017 8:42 pm
Me too!
Jun 8, 2017 8:45 pm
Interested!
Jun 9, 2017 1:25 am
Interested
Jun 9, 2017 6:31 am
I'd be game!
Jun 16, 2017 2:35 am
Am I too late?
Jun 16, 2017 4:39 pm
I'm new to the site but I do have several of the SWFFG books so I'd be down to play if this is still open/accepting.
Jun 26, 2017 4:25 pm
I would love to play!! Huge Star Wars geek.
Jul 12, 2017 1:54 am
Looks like a lot of interest here, so I'm guessing this has since filled up, but I'd also be game. :-)
Jul 12, 2017 1:08 pm
Probably a big ol' long shot by this point but I'd be up for playing also.

If there's no more space, then perhaps the more recent adopters could form a game?
Jul 12, 2017 1:18 pm
The game is currently full but it seems as if some players have disappeared. I'll send an invite if a spot opens.
Jul 12, 2017 1:52 pm
ShowMeDaMonehs says:
Probably a big ol' long shot by this point but I'd be up for playing also.

If there's no more space, then perhaps the more recent adopters could form a game?
Yeah, there is certainly enough interest for that, but we need a GM....
Jul 12, 2017 2:28 pm
With my work schedule I should really only stick to running one game at a time but I'll be around and when this game ends or loses players I'll let you know.
Aug 3, 2017 2:15 am
Throwing my hat into the ring
Aug 8, 2017 6:27 pm
I have a multi-campaign SWRPG in progress, if anyone is interested who cannot get in on this thread's campaign. We are debating whether to change it up to something styled after the west-marches (where players are responsible for pulling together the details of an event/story, and a GM only has to assist by responding). This would allow more than six players at a time. My current game is play-by-post, so easily managed and regularly active. Message me if interested! I'll send you our forum and discord links.
Aug 8, 2017 6:48 pm
Welcome, Sibyl! :-)
Aug 9, 2017 2:55 am
Sibyl says:
I have a multi-campaign SWRPG in progress, if anyone is interested who cannot get in on this thread's campaign. We are debating whether to change it up to something styled after the west-marches (where players are responsible for pulling together the details of an event/story, and a GM only has to assist by responding). This would allow more than six players at a time. My current game is play-by-post, so easily managed and regularly active. Message me if interested! I'll send you our forum and discord links.
So you've come to a dedicated PBP forum/community, with dedicated SWRPG support (dice roller and character sheet), and you're trying to attract players from this community to another? Just asking to be clear on the situation. Cuz neither of the Games you've started on these forums have any players.
Last edited August 9, 2017 7:36 pm

You do not have permission to post in this thread.