AND AWAY WE GO!!!!

load previous
Sep 4, 2015 1:19 am
Gargoyle says:
Using the Action recovery.

Would it be possible to slip the unlocking device to Csinos somehow undetected, somewhere from where he could activate it himself? How big is it? Does Csinos have a suitable pocket or something?
You can absolutely attempt to do this.

I'll need Speed rolls from Both Polaria and Csinos to first carefully pass the the device to Csinos and then for Csinos to stealthily keep it hidden.

"Difficulty 2 (roll of 6 or better) to conceal this sneakery from Deil. Who appears to be the only one other than you here.

Polaria, your Careful Movement skill will reduce your half of the task to a lvl 1 difficutly (Roll of 3 or better) as always you both can apply effort if you'd like.

On successes you can describe how this happens. HELL! go ahead and tell us how you fail if you miss the rolls. :)
Sep 4, 2015 1:21 am
BlackStork says:
Bit busy right now, will post at today's evening with "edit post"
No worries. I've had a crazy string of days myself lately. Take your time. :)
Sep 4, 2015 7:04 am
Polaria is not one for grand gestures. She waits for Kalsii to start walking towards Deil. When starting to follow her, Polaria takes a simple step to the side and while straightening her sword, deftly reaches over and flicks the unlocking device towards Csinos's open coat pocket.

OOC: Spending 2 points of Speed (1 Edge) as an effort to lower the difficulty to 0, i.e. auto success.
Sep 7, 2015 1:27 am
Nice. No roll necessary from Csinos to conceal as Polaria deftly and skillfully executes perfectly. Hey, Csinos. There's a device in your coat pocket that unlocks the restraints..HOORAY!

Now....

Seeing how Csinos' hands are bound and the bindings are magnetically held in place on the top of the pedestal in the room. A couple choices exist for Csinos from here...

1. You can roll speed Diff 5 (roll of 15 or better depending on Effort) to strain against the bonds and withstand the jolts to get the device. Remember, your hands are behind you. Depending on when you want to attempt this it will take your action just to retrieve it on a successful roll. A failed roll will result in 5 damage and no device. Either way, success or failure, you will have alerted no one.

2. Take a GM intrusion: You successfully retrieve the device and are able to free yourself, but your straining against the magnetic bond between pedestal and restraints sounds an alarm throughout the entirety of this complex, and Deil will assuredly suspect Kalsii and Polaria might be helping you.

Also, Polaria still has your sword.

The decision doesn't have to be made now. That's just the choices that lie ahead for you. I also want to make sure Kalsii is good to go before moving too far forward. NO RUSH KALSII!! Just don't want to accidentally move to far. :)
Sep 10, 2015 5:40 am
Kalsi noticing what is the play behind the scenes with her perceptive senses and awareness, trying to take eye attention of Deil by freeing and shaking her black hair and stretcvhing her body, at same trying to scan Deil's neck and head for any strange details worthy of attention

Rolls

Perception-catching small details (+2 skills affecting) - (1d20+6)

(7) + 6 = 13

Sep 10, 2015 6:15 am
OOC: Oops, I seem to have understood the situation bit wrong. I thought Csinos would be able to get to his coat pocket easily.
Sep 10, 2015 11:05 am
Csinos will wait before taking any action.
Sep 10, 2015 7:49 pm
Gargoyle says:
OOC: Oops, I seem to have understood the situation bit wrong. I thought Csinos would be able to get to his coat pocket easily.
Would you like to change where you flipped it? I may not have been as clear as I should have been about the restraints. :)

Kalsii:

You notice quite easily a red dot from an injection on the back of Deil's neck same as Balda and Caila. He's bald so that jumps right out at you.

Deil is just inside the room beyond awaiting the ladies.
Sep 12, 2015 3:22 pm
For some reason I assumed that his hands were restrained in front of him. Does Csinos have any other place on his body, except for the pocket, where the device could've been flipped to for easier access?
Sep 12, 2015 9:48 pm
Gargoyle says:
For some reason I assumed that his hands were restrained in front of him. Does Csinos have any other place on his body, except for the pocket, where the device could've been flipped to for easier access?
His hands are restrained behind him. The only place you could really flip the device for him to use it without a reaching situation would be his hands. The pedestal and restraints appear to be designed to keep movement to a minimum, but if he had it in one of his hands he could do it no problem.
Oct 3, 2015 3:03 am
Sorry guys. Life both personal and professional has been making me it's BITCH lately. I'm tired of it and I want to get back here. If you are still interested, and I understand if it's been too long, I'll continue here. Again, Sorry.

(Assuming the device is flipped into Csinos' Hand)

Deil leads Polaria and Kalsii into a room just off where Csinos is being held. The door slides closed behind you both.

Deil turns in his hovering chair to face you.

"White Lake owes you a debt. You aided one of my best in the capture of this spy. Tell me, did he say anything about his plans, or the plans of the Convergence?"

Looking around this room you both notice some things.

Kalsii, you are immediately aware of a collection of Cyphers kept safely apart from one another on the far wall. Perhaps your eyes glaze over at the site of all that wonderful, siphonable, absorbable Numeneric goodness.

Polaria, your eyes are drawn to wall off to the side that has a dozen or so assorted weapons. Confiscated perhaps.

As you both resume focus on Deil after he speaks please make an Intellect Roll as you are getting a closer look at this man before you.

I do feel horrible about how much time has passed. This is something I've thoroughly enjoyed and missed a great deal.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.