was having trouble with the site

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jun 15, 2017 11:40 pm
Hey everyone i was having some serious problems with buttons being unresponsive in pages not loading, i uninstalled firefox and reinstalled it and those problems went away. i really dont know what the issue is, but if any one else has this problem know it is not the website, ive had issues running other sites on firefox too. try chrome or try what i did to fix the issue with firefox (hopefully).
sorry for the rage out, i just couldnt figure out the problem and i was really frustrated. this site is dope and i recommend supporting and donating, as far as i know they arnt making any money with this public service. lets keep the people who are working behind the curtains happy! thanks for the great platform guys and gals. im really enjoying the features this site offers, so far it is the best website i have found for post by post gameplay hands down! will recommend 10/10
Jun 15, 2017 11:47 pm
check out my other post if you want to see me to look like a total jackass (i know i deserve some hate)
Jun 15, 2017 11:51 pm
As I mentioned to changgers2 in a private conversation, I hold no hard feelings over previous comments. Live, learn, move on. Let's welcome another new member to the fold.
Jun 15, 2017 11:59 pm
i was completely in the wrong, you were very chill about it all, and i appreciate it. thank you for the forgiveness, i am not worthy of such mercy.
Jun 16, 2017 12:13 am
Welcome changgers, good on you for admitting your wrongs and correcting them.
Jun 16, 2017 12:49 am
im like vegita. im bad at first, but then i became a good guy after i get my but kicked
Last edited June 16, 2017 12:50 am
Jun 16, 2017 1:33 am
changgers2 says:
im like vegita. im bad at first, but then i became a good guy after i get my but kicked
Cool, because we might need your help in 3 years when those androids show up...
Jul 19, 2017 2:44 am
Haha I just read through your other thread and was like "..." and then I saw this and it made me smile. Glad to have you with us, man. Do you play D&D 5e?

You do not have permission to post in this thread.