Gammax World

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jun 29, 2017 6:20 pm
System Mastery's new project has me thinking about how cool it would be to dust off the Gamma World books and really challenge the vehicle rules that they printed in Dungeon. Gamma World: Fury Road. Ride eternal, shiny and mutated.

The only problem I foresee is that the 4e undercarriage needs a fair amount of mapping and i don't know if I can go back to Ditzie. I guess Roll20 has the best map suite these days, but I'm not interested in a live game atm. Do people use R20 for pbp? Do people want to tear ass through the irradiated wasteland as a menagerie of bizarre mutants? Will you rise from the ashes of this world?
Jun 30, 2017 6:51 pm
I'd be up for some wacky post apocalyptic hijinks. Don't know how to do it about mapping, haven't really played any map intensive game over PbP.
Jun 30, 2017 8:46 pm
I usually just make my maps on pyromancers.com and host them on googledocs, giving guests the permissions to modify the document so they can move their counters around. So far it works very well.
Jul 1, 2017 4:37 pm
I played one, really slow game of Star Wars, where the GM used Roll20 for the maps. It seemed to work, even though the first scene stretched easily over 6 months of actual time.
Jul 3, 2017 6:07 pm
Do you have to know how to play Gamma World already?
Jul 5, 2017 2:12 pm
For simplicity sake I've decided to go ahead with Kingmaker instead. Feel free to sign up if you are interested. The more the merrier, one giant army of PCs rolling across the countryside consuming all in their path.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.