OOC, Metagame and Pot Pouirri

load previous
Oct 26, 2015 6:53 pm
We've had a slow period this last little bit. PbP games seem to suffer greatly from changes in momentum. I'd like to propose a five or six week hiatus. The reason is that I am going to participate in NaNoWriMo this November, which has a bit of a time commitment. Perhaps if we reconvene in early December, we can regain some momentum.

Any thoughts on taking an official break?
Oct 26, 2015 9:42 pm
A break would be fine - just jump right back in whenever you're ready.
Oct 26, 2015 11:17 pm
No problem! Enjoy NaNoWriMo and see you in December!
Oct 26, 2015 11:26 pm
Seems like good timing. I'm about to start a new job next week. Hope your writing goes well! :)
Oct 27, 2015 12:05 am
Thanks! I've been preparing for a month or so, with research and such, so hopefully I get farther than last year.
Dec 5, 2015 2:12 pm
NaNoWriMo went well, hit my 50K target. Are we ready to get back into the black?
Dec 5, 2015 2:22 pm
Ready when you are!
Dec 7, 2015 5:43 pm
Cool cool cool. I'll post tonight and get us going again.
Dec 11, 2015 1:56 am
I posted that there are two slots open in this game. While I'm fine with running it for the three of you, a bunch of people seem to be interested in Numenera.
Dec 15, 2015 3:20 am
Would Jeapa understand recursions?
Dec 15, 2015 3:35 am
Yes, everyone on TS would.
Dec 24, 2015 12:56 am
I just accepted Remnant as a fourth player. We'll work out a character but in the meantime, let's keep moving.

Remnant, let me know if you have any questions about character creation. Have a look through some of the sub-forums. The PCs are currently in a recursion called Tombstone Station, a Firefly-esque sci fi western kinda place.
Dec 24, 2015 11:44 am
Mornin ' all, just curious what everyone had, is there a vector, spinner, and paradox already? I built a character that might fit but wasn't sure. A Native American, Floats on Thunder a Sharp-Eyed Paradox who Lives in the Wilderness. Let me know if I should search through my books for a foci if this recursion needs to be from a specific set.
Dec 24, 2015 12:08 pm
I'm a vector, but I always say play what you want to play. Your focus is fine for traditional earth but you'll need something from mad science right now
Dec 24, 2015 2:14 pm
We have two vectors and a spinner at the moment, so a paradox would be great. Check the thread "Recursions" for info on Tombstone Station, and if Lives in the Wilderness isn't Draggable, then you'll also have to choose a second one that replaces LitW when you're on TS.
Dec 24, 2015 2:27 pm
Here's a link to a few pages earlier in this thread where I listed a bunch of suitable foci. Also read a bit earlier than that in the thread for the discussion we had on how translating works when you need to switch out your foci.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.