Who's up for a game of Noir World

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jul 20, 2017 5:30 am
Just threw up a new game to see if any ones interested. Game page available here.

Noir world is a fun PbtA game where we all plat characters in a Noir film. As an added bonus the system is designed to be GMless (though in truth it's more of a 'everyone is the GM' system). We collaboratively establish the premise of the film and it's setting and then take turns directing scenes. The game pushes all the players to work together to create a compelling narrative which seems to be a style of play well suited to PbP, so I'm excited to see what we can come up with together.

Looking for 3-5 players feel free to just put in an application.
Jul 28, 2017 8:49 pm
Hi there! I'd love a chance to join, if you're still taking people. I'll be applying shortly!
Aug 3, 2017 9:03 pm
We're still looking for at least on more player,the setting has been chosen as well, this noir movie will be set in the roaring 2020s. So the game will feature light cyberpunk references in addition to drawing a lot from more traditional noir.
Aug 6, 2017 10:16 pm
I went ahead and appplied in case you're still looking for someone. Either way, I'll be following along -- sounds really interesting!
Aug 6, 2017 11:13 pm
Accepted! We still have room for two more leads if anyone wants in!
Sep 28, 2017 5:19 pm
Is... this game still open?
Sep 30, 2017 9:47 am
After doing a bit of shaking we definitely still have one slot open. Maybe a second...

Sent you an invite whipstache
Last edited September 30, 2017 9:47 am

You do not have permission to post in this thread.