Made my Exalted Game Public

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Aug 9, 2017 2:42 pm
Wanted to let everyone know that we've made our game forum public for my Exalted 3rd Ed game.

A lot of people seem to not be familiar with the game or the setting and that's a shame, because I think it's pretty great.

So come on over and check it out. We're about to start a pretty climactic battle. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions about the system or setting in general, or my game in particular.

Game Link
Forum Link
Oct 10, 2017 6:01 am
I've been curious about this system for a while so thanks for this! But where to start? Hmmm...
Oct 10, 2017 7:02 am
I would start with the character backgrounds. Then get caught up by reading Story 1 which we just finished. We'll be starting Story 2 at some point this week if I can get my act together.

You can probably skip the character creation, ooc and The Dojo threads. The Dojo was just a sandbox for the players to test out mechanics.

Rules and Resources has some good stuff to help you learn some of the rules, but I haven't really added much there since we started.
Oct 10, 2017 8:30 am
WarDomo does a fantastic job of showcasing the system with his hard work, patience and engaging plot. I highly recommend giving it a look, for anyone curious about this really fun system.
Oct 10, 2017 1:17 pm
This has been a fantastic game so far and I LOVE the system. Definitely worth a look :)

You do not have permission to post in this thread.