Actually private games

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

May 29, 2015 11:51 pm
A long time coming, I've added the ability to invite people to your games! So now, if you wanna run a game with friends (or a particular set of random strangers), you can close your game and just invite the people you wanna invite!

You can only invite people if you have open slots in your game, and can only invite enough people to fill said slots. If you get invited to a game, you'll receive an email as well as a notice on the home page. Should I add a notice anywhere else?

In addition to adding the invite system, I went ahead and converted the Game Details page to Angular, hopefully making its operation smoother and easier to use. Due to the number of bugs we've found in the mapping tool, I've temporarily disabled it until its fixed/replaced. I spent the last two days testing the games page, so hopefully you won't find any bugs. But I say that every feature and there are bugs anyway :p If you spot them, you know what to do!

UPDATE: So the new code isn't working, but isn't throwing errors either. I'm gonna keep trying to get it working; the games page may show up wonky for a bit.

UPDATE 2: I think I got it working...

You do not have permission to post in this thread.