Metagame [Spider Mountain]

May 30, 2015 3:21 pm
Alright, let's get that party started then...

Who's a good ass? Who's a good ass? You are! Yes, you are!
Jun 1, 2015 4:53 pm
LOL. Trail Mix is the greatest Ass!
Jun 1, 2015 5:48 pm
Jabes.plays.RPG says:
chocokiko says:
if humanly possible solve the problem there
gives Grapthor a good laugh.
That is at least 30cm above "dwarfly possible"...
kalajel says:
(OOC: Hmm, don't attribute loss comes back at the rate of 1 point per restoration and/or per day? after a few days of normal rest Grapthor should be okay, no?)

Edit: (OOC: Oh, nevermind, I just re-read the tentacle brain and its attribute loss seems to work differently than most...)
Don't question my plot hook! AAARGH! In my puny ways I tried to tie the adventures together >.< For real you might have afforded the spell but I needed a reason for you to go to that dungeon.
Jun 1, 2015 5:55 pm
chocokiko says:
Don't question my plot hook! AAARGH! In my puny ways I tried to tie the adventures together >.< For real you might have afforded the spell but I needed a reason for you to go to that dungeon.
lol, it's okay. We play old school-style remember? You could have given us a dungeon and simply told us this is the adventure we were playing now... like back in the old days... :P
Jun 1, 2015 6:00 pm
chocokiko says:
That is at least 30cm above "dwarfly possible"...
If you ask me those humans only flaunt their height advantage to compensate for....um...shortcomings elsewhere!
chocokiko says:
question my plot hook! AAARGH! In my puny ways I tried to tie the adventures together >.< For real you might have afforded the spell but I needed a reason for you to go to that dungeon.
Your plot hooks work for me, man. Carry on :-D
Jun 1, 2015 6:09 pm
Jabes.plays.RPG says:

If you ask me those humans only flaunt their height advantage to compensate for....um...shortcomings elsewhere!
They need to check their tall privileges! :P
Jun 3, 2015 2:41 pm
Sorry guys, I am really busy this week...
Jun 5, 2015 3:56 pm
Just a heads up: I will be away for a couple of days and unable to post. Thanks!
Jun 7, 2015 10:45 pm
I just got back from a convention
Jun 8, 2015 2:39 am
Hopefully we can start again soon? :D
Jun 8, 2015 6:54 am
Yes hopefully it will be better this week. Sorry for the delay... I'll shorten the introduction a little.
Jun 8, 2015 3:09 pm
I hope Origins was great, Dextolen! I'm back from my thing as well. Looking forward to some goblin-smashing :-D
Jun 8, 2015 4:39 pm
Was really fun. Played 9 games (ran 3 of those). Drank from 11am onward each day....all good!
Jun 11, 2015 3:55 pm
I am ready to squash some spiders in the mountains of their namesake.
Jun 11, 2015 4:25 pm
Indeed. Trail Mix and Asner are as secured as they're going to get. Time to get stabby.
Jun 12, 2015 6:20 am
You're still standing in front of the cave. Nothing has changed in that. It's your choice when to go in and what to do :-)
Jun 14, 2015 7:06 pm
I'm having some router problems. I ordered a new one online, but it won,t get here until the 22nd, so my ability to post regularly might be a bit impaired.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.