The Queen of spider Mountain

load previous
Jun 8, 2015 7:31 pm
"So... after that fun trek through the Spider forest, we find the cave into Spider mountain. Anyone want to wager how long until we meet some spiders? My guess... twenty metres..." He looks over at Grapthor and Rollo to see if they're in on the wager.

"Will Trail Mix and Asnar be okay alone out here?" He asks the rest of the party as well.
Jun 8, 2015 8:10 pm
We can always leave the mules in this small town, they should be safe here. We can always bring them back if there's any heavy loot to carry. I doubt there's going to be a trail for the cart through that forest all the way to spider mountain anyways...
Jun 8, 2015 8:43 pm
OOC: You say, you leave the fat juicy donkeys with the starving villagers? :-)
Jun 8, 2015 10:58 pm
(OOC: Hmm, perhaps we could leave a sign around their neck which reads "This is not a donkey, this is a rock. Ignore any noises the rock makes." :P )
Jun 9, 2015 10:39 am
Veldebrand walks the donkeys a good distance away from the entrance and ties them to a tree where they can munch grass. "Now if you see any spiders, give them a swift kick".
Jun 12, 2015 6:25 am
After taking care of the donkeys you stand in front of the cave... A lonely cicada is chirping and then falls silent again.
Jun 12, 2015 11:39 am
Veldebrand queues up behind the warriors and nudges them forward. "This cave isn't going to clear itself"
Jun 12, 2015 3:12 pm
"Right-o... wait... you don't want me to lead us do you? I mean, I'm a ferocious warrior, but let's not be ridiculous" Farandor makes a show of looking brave while shuffling behind Grapthor.
Last edited June 12, 2015 3:12 pm
Jun 12, 2015 4:56 pm
But I am sure you're teh best suited to find all those nasty traps the goblins will have left behind to protect their lair... Barekeln says a bit facetiously.
Jun 13, 2015 6:42 am
"Bah!" Grapthor shoulders his way to the front. "You ladies follow me." He hefts his warhammer and strides into the cave mouth.
Jun 16, 2015 7:20 am
Numerous goblin trails lead in and out of the cave mouth. The entrance forms a short slightly curved tunnel. As you enter the cave you are greeted by darkness.
But maybe it is your luck you didn't think about lighting torches. There is a shimmer of light around a short bend and you hear two Goblin guards squabbling loudly instead of keeping watch.
Jun 16, 2015 12:33 pm
Eager to bash some skulls, Grapthor rushes in and smashes one goblin's head in with his warhammer.

Rolls

Bashing heads. (MAT=16, OD=7) - (1d20)

(6) = 6

You do not have permission to post in this thread.